Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Jean Eric Burn posted:

Like, if I am a 30 year old man and I just want to have penis in vagina sex with a woman, without being mean to her, is that abnormal these days? Am I now a republican if I don't want to cuckold?

Actually, I think straight people doing anal to "spice it up" is like the most Republican thing now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Cardiovorax posted:

Doing anal and a bit of light bondage is "sexual deviance" these days? Did I somehow time travel and wake up in the fifties?

Tieing someone up and loving them in the rear end is actually deviant, sir.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

post your prostate experiences itt please

Lame IME. I think it is just some nonsense invented by homos to trick people.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

whoflungpoop posted:

if i fingered your hole you'd :gizz: so hard we'd have to pull the bedsheets out of your rear end

Nuh uh, I've tried this a bunch of times and it doesn't work.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

i'm surprised maoist pussiy is hooking up with anyone

i'm actually a trendsetter and a spectacular lover. i have made love to so many now; my hunger for strange turns ever more exotic and rarified.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Oh god, you're building a lady out of parts of other ladies aren't you?

I wasn't...

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
what. why.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
It is really cisnormative for you to assume that my murderzombielady doll would have any vaginas at all.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Cream_Filling posted:

its only a big deal for hosed up people. probably they were touched as children or something

I can only assume you hold this belief because you do not have sex with women, since like 9/10 women ever really, really get off on being tied up and spanked and hair-pulled and just generally being treated like a woman.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Everything is about sex. Except for sex; sex is about

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Easy, there, Bateman.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Do you know what Ed Gein said about women?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

RedMage129 posted:

Why ya'll still so obsessed with cucking? Also, people making a whole "identity" based around how they like to achieve orgasms is pretty dumb.

im gay

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

My diagnosis as an internet doctor would be abandonment issues with his mother combined with his father's unhealthy attitudes toward women and intimacy leading to your diagnosis of "extreme materialism" as a defense mechanism. Good consult, Dr. Kyrie eleison.

I would have said that the subject probably fits within the parameters of a normal person in most respects, and is probably able to achieve normalcy in terms of school, work, relationships. However, the subject has some flaw of person or personality that gives him a crude, oafish or hateful aspect, with the result that people who choose to have relationships with the subject tend to be drawn from the unperceptive or unselective. Consequently, the subject has learned contempt for the people he knows most closely, and extrapolated his experiences to the general.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Benny Harvey posted:

Of course. Aside from the fact that a lot of feminisms are slave moralities, a feminist is more likely to be aware of her weakness. "Look at me I'm a big girl, playing with the boys".

What do you mean by unperceptive or unselective?

Dumb or desperate, if you want me to be rude about it.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
My fetishes are BDSM, attractive women, and two attractive women.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
2 bitches on basically 1/3 of an eight-ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
British people seem to like wearing rubber quite a lot. But, like, not in the sense of "look at my sexy form-fitting rubber clothes" but more like in the sense of "holy gently caress I am wearing layers upon layers of rubber, why am I doing this"

• Locked thread