Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

show him your balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

bad Swedish folk music

who

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

does he really need to be any more specific

he doesn't need to do anything but i asked because i just want to know man, i just want to know about the band, okay

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Thanks for asking. Theyre a band called first aid kit, a couple of pretty tasty sisters from Sweden. Check out the songs Emmy-Lou and Wolf Mother.

thanks ill listen and maybe j/o depending on how tasty they atre

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i listened to the song. in this moment of time we were connected by a sound we could both hear wow man prety intense.

it was okay if i ever have the opportunity to listen to more i wont object but i also wont go out of my way to do it

anyway gotta go i have to listen to the sound of men with kiss makeup screeching into metal rubbish bins

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Update: on the way to work today I saw reggae pigeon in a doorway. He wasn't moving.

how do you know it was the same pigeon??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i worked in a restaurant for a while and once there was a dead rat stuck in the wall and i had to pull it out because no one else could stomach the smell but because i regularly lived in my own filth it was nothing to me so i guess it's sort of similar

• Locked thread