Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

InFlames235 posted:

What happened?? They were drat good back in the day what a shame.

hahahahahahahah "these days"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

R-Type posted:

Muse sings like a faggit taking it up the rear end from a 12" dick. Seriously, it sucks.

That is the album concept

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I am an advocate of destroying the entire works of Muse

but that new album trailer thing is actually quite a change in sound and direction for them and is kinda bold. It could be good?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
all the bands suck apart from the bands I like

not even shitposting

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Homestar Runner posted:

The Muse dude seriously can't loving sing. He telegraphs his breathing anytime he has to put the slightest effort into hitting a note, and once you hear it you can't unhear it. It's just so loving BAD

I hope this ruins Muse for any of you who still listen to this abortion of a band

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Muse are garbage close thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

InFlames235 posted:

No the ppl must know

close every thread except this one, change title and every post to "muse is garbage"

• Locked thread