Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Has anyone said they hope the guy in the OP kills the OP for making us read this garbage yet? Because I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

TheJoker138 posted:

Has anyone said they hope the guy in the OP kills the OP for making us read this garbage yet? Because I do.

I wrote that story about it, does that count?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I blame Lowtax and his demand that there be no more low effort posts. Now were stuck with gay anecdotes about peoples' weddings and poo poo. I don't want that. I just want threads with easy to digest posts like "cuuuuuuum" or maybe a photo of a bird.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

BigBoss posted:

I blame Lowtax and his demand that there be no more low effort posts. Now were stuck with gay anecdotes about peoples' weddings and poo poo. I don't want that. I just want threads with easy to digest posts like "cuuuuuuum" or maybe a photo of a bird.

I could go for a good bird photo thread right about now, too.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
What's with pathetic OPs thinking making up some pretend story constitutes a good thread? Why not play house, or pretend to be a ninja turtle while your at it? Maybe have yourself a little teaparty with your dollys. All of those things would be less embarrassing than literally every thread the OP has ever posted.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Kirk Johnson posted:

https://imgur.com/a/zFs4D

Grow up, you developmentally-stunted cunts.

Any wedding that has a "grooms cake" and isn't two dudes getting married is doomed.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kirk Johnson posted:

https://imgur.com/a/zFs4D

Grow up, you developmentally-stunted cunts.

M'lady

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
OP, gonna need to see pics of you, your wife, and the guy.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Roberto_Silencio
Mar 9, 2004

lets start advertising and make us some real money
wondering when these forums are finally going to just give up and go full internet, call op a beta male and bring back image macros to ask him how much he lifts, bro

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Roberto_Silencio posted:

wondering when these forums are finally going to just give up and go full internet, call op a beta male and bring back image macros to ask him how much he lifts, bro

lol this bitch doesn't lift

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
how does the OP have not a single probation on his rap sheet?

this does not compute.

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Waltzing Along posted:

this does not compute.

Uh maybe it's because he makes quality threads??

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
still waiting on make/model of juicer

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

Waltzing Along posted:

this does not compute.

because

im gay

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
MAKE AND MODEL GODDAMNIT

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
Reading this thread is like watching Ugandan kids making toys out of garbage. I like to see people having fun and admire the ingenuity but feel really sorry for what they have to work with

DUNCAN DONUTS
Mar 27, 2010

by XyloJW

Hector Beerlioz posted:

MAKE AND MODEL GODDAMNIT

Sir_Substance
Dec 13, 2013

Cucking Mama posted:

gagelion probably didn't want to cause a scene at his wedding is my guess

Why not, it's his wedding. WHY SHOULDN'T HE MAKE A SCENE IF HE WANTS TO?

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

In an interstellar burst I'm back to save the universe!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

MAKE AND MODEL GODDAMNIT

Really, this needs to be answered.

sounds pretty tough
May 17, 2012

Being an asshole is just part of my manly essence
you are such a loving coward wow I can't believe you didn't mash that fuckers face in holy poo poo your sac must look like a popped balloon how can you look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a man

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
P sure that dude has already hosed your wife, or, has it in his to do list(pretty much made it clear to you) so therefore you need to kill him

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

realtalk op the fact that you did not snap this guy's next and then make leather from his skin makes you a pussy and your wife will leave you for a better provider

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

sounds pretty tough posted:

you are such a loving coward wow I can't believe you didn't mash that fuckers face in holy poo poo your sac must look like a popped balloon how can you look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a man

Yea actually whoever wrote that original post, I am surprised that there was someone out there who thought so little of him as a man that he knew he wouldn't get punched or at least pushed if he grabbed a mans head and threatened to kill him, and on his wedding day. Wtf. I can't think of a single situation where anyone has ever thought they might get away with doing anything close to that to me. Then he asks his wife to take the guy off facebook lol.

I mean people have challenged me in various ways, but this is different. It wasn't a challenge, it was a threat. That's really just hosed up. And on his wedding day.

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Aug 7, 2014

Someguy
Jul 15, 2001

by Lowtax

sounds pretty tough posted:

this unironically

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

gently caress

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

piss

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
have sex with juicer guy

then marry him. and get another juicer from your ex.

then post about it on sa.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
he wants to take your wife, OP. challenge him to a duel to the death at dawn!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
mods plz ban op for whatever reason thanks

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

my cursor is bigger than yours

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Only 4 hilarious cucking jokes on the first page? I'm disappointed GBS.

Also

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I was under the impression marriage was ruined by the gays... why did you choose to get married op?

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe
This Gagelion person's playing with you. Good story telling, though.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

If you're going to lie about your life, gagelion, at least 1) be consistent and 2) make it interesting or funny.

So in the space of the past year you've had the following relationship statuses:
Girlfriend of 5.5 years
wife of 2 years
swinging bachelor
complete shut in since 1999
a different long-time girlfriend of several years who you just dominated in bed

And none of these were lies told to tell an interesting or funny story. Reviews are in:

quote:

kill yourself

quote:

Did you mean to post this in the "I'm a boring human being" forum?

quote:

quote:

quote:

tldr human being

Why you would tell contradicting boring stories? You're like Walter Mitty, if Walter Mitty daydreamed about being a dentist, janitor, or accountant. Or rather, if he bragged to people that he was a dentist, janitor, and accountant at different times in the same conversation.

Why wouldn't you tell people that YOU hosed lady gaga, or got buttraped by a lake monster, or something funny and interesting?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

:allears:

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
ban

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

my life sucks i wonder what the internet thinks

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I unironically read the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I hope this turns into a sort of "Cape Fear" kinda situation.
And op is not Cady.

• Locked thread