Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
he got us a juicer as our present

which is going pretty hard out for a young person as far as money goes since it's pretty expensive

but anyway I met him for the first time there and got a weird vibe from him

but I was nice and welcoming etc

but towards the end of the night he came over and he said "you might be her husband now, but I have known her for over twenty years and im telling you that you have to take care of her"

and I told him thanks for the concern, but at the end of the day regardless of length of time known, I'm the only man in her life now and he doesn't need to worry about keeping an eye on me

and he reiterates that he's known her for twenty years

and then says "if you ever hurt her, I will kill you"

and I just laugh in a "um, wtf" sort of way

and he goes "im not joking" and puts his hand round the back of my head and grasps it and goes "I will KILL you"

and at that point, I say "Dude, do you want to take your hand off my head?"

"I will KILL you"

"seriously, take your hands off me"

"I will KILL you if you ever hurt her"

"George, get your loving hands off me right now"

at that point, my wife comes over and asks whats going on

he goes back to normal and I decide to try and defuse it by telling her everything is fine and that he is just leaving

I shake his hand and leave it at that, pretend im not loving disgusted, and then as soon as we leave the reception, I tell her what happened, i say to her "he is now 100% gone and he has nothing to do with either of our lives ever again" and I tell her to message him expressing her disapproval

so she messaged him saying "George, next time someone invites you to a wedding and you are eating and drinking on their dollar and their time, please refrain from threatening and being hostile to the groom."

and he replies "You must be kidding, right? :D Threatening? I was just giving him a friendly warning. I can't help it if he cries about it on your shoulder at home, all I know is that I've known you for a million years and I'm worried about you :)"

to which she goes "YOU must be kidding, right? You act like that, and now you go ahead after what I just said and actually still have the gall to insult my husband? Not cool."

the thing is though that she gets kind of upset when I've brought it up with her, which she says isn't about this friend in particular but simply that it's a negative memory of the wedding day and she doesn't want it to be the one bad thing that taints everything else that was perfect

and the other day she said "would it settle everything if I just deleted him off Facebook?"

to which I said "yeah that sounds pretty good"

so she did, and he doesn't seem to have noticed yet because he hasn't said anything to her

but a couple of people have said to me that I have her too much under my thumb and that I shouldn't be making unilateral decisions about who she can be friends with and who she should have on facebook and be involved in our lives

and obviously i have my own views about that lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

Waltzing Along posted:

how does the OP have not a single probation on his rap sheet?

this does not compute.

because

im gay

• Locked thread