Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cruft

Hey AFP are you intentionally sharing the same initials as a major international news outlet or did things just happen to work out that way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

anime gently caress pillow posted:

cruft, since you're here, wanna tell me about your thread and my hatred of it?

I think that's played out, don't you agree?

cruft

I think you fundamentally misunderstood my post and got a little rustled about it. I am concerned for you.

Yeah, I probably did, but I'm over it now (I am going to stick an ice pick into your eye socket) LOL

cruft

lol except not why you think

Have you figured out what I meant yet?

Dude I can't even figure out what you mean now, you are asking too much of me.

cruft

I have to reboot to a new kernel and then write some Go but when things come back I will pull it up and give it some contemplation. When you smell wood burning, you'll know.

cruft

Ugh, do I have to do this? I can't even remember what thread this was in.

cruft

Irony? Sarcasm? I don't know, man, is this really important? I have to figure out how to encode a string with gaps with a type system only slightly more advanced than ALGOL-60, this is a difficult thing to juggle.

cruft

you don't have to but I sense it bothered you and feel it may help you to see how you can easily jump to conclusions. it's a good self awareness type of thing

Maybe we can both agree that sometimes people get upset about things, and it's a good idea to try and regain a sense of perspective before you become too hot under the collar.

cruft

In any case this is a cool thread, and I'm glad to have eaten up half a page of the thread you made for yourself. Narcissism really gets the dopamine going!

cruft

whoflungpoop posted:

oh cool i'm learning Go atm :shobon: stoked about future possibilities for Go in android development

Holy crap, AFP, I have been wishing for this but didn't know it was actually being considered.

whoflungpoop just made me a very happy nerd, AFP. I hate Java, like, a whole lot. How do you feel about it, AFP?

cruft

Let's go with that, but let's add in that your very next post showed another lack thereof and as such state that lesson not learned

Clearly, I have a lot to learn from you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Let's go with that, but let's add in that your very next post showed another lack thereof and as such state that lesson not learned

On second thought, I believe this time you misunderstood what I was trying to say! I was referring to my own narcissism, in that I (temporarily) made a thread about you into a thread about me. Having the spotlight on myself was fueling my desire to continue to keep it there (the dopamine).

• Locked thread