Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
do you like cats
yes
no
View Results

• Locked thread
om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
i like dogs better but cats are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

HoffaSaurusX posted:

I love cats. I had four as a kid, but had to give them away when I moved :,(

Now I'm in my own place, weighing up the options of cat ownership. I'm right on a busy road, and don't have a yard, so It'd have to be a house cat... but then I don't have much space. I don't want to be cruel.

Also I'd want to get a shelter cat, like I'd want to help some deaf or blind, or like Maimed or FIV+ cat, but shelters near me have a lot of screening, house visits etc. It would suck for someone to come and tell me my house was too poo poo for cats.

cats care more about vertical space. If you have a small place it's fine as long as you give them places to go up, if you can fit a cat tree that's awesome I like amerikat ones you can find them cheap on overstock.com or ebay, but any type is fine. A more space saving solution is cat shelves you can go higher in less space and if you are imaginative use reclaimed wood.

You are 100% right to think it through and make sure you are ready. I hope it goes awesome when you are.

I have no idea why they added the vertical piece at the top, i bet so the cat wouldn't jump on people coming through the door

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I'm so glad we have this thread.

I loving love cats.

I loving LOVE loving CATS
CATS ARE SO loving GOOD

I WOULD SHOW YOU ALL A PICTURE OF MY CAT IF I WAS ABLE TO DO SO AT THIS MOMENT CHECK BACK LATER FOR EDITED UPDATES.

I LOVE CATS

Blue's Clues

ChairmanMeow posted:

i bet so the cat wouldn't jump on people coming through the door

yep, otherwise they'll be jumping on shoulders and stuff every time someone walks through the door. my cat gets on top of kitchen cabinets all the time and tries to jump down on me when i walk by.

ChairmanMeow

Blue's Clues posted:

yep, otherwise they'll be jumping on shoulders and stuff every time someone walks through the door. my cat gets on top of kitchen cabinets all the time and tries to jump down on me when i walk by.

you have to tape them doing this to an unsuspecting guest

Angry Fish posted:

I LOVE CATS

they love you too

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

ChairmanMeow posted:

they love you too

:stare:

Crap

ChairmanMeow posted:

I just want to hug all the cats.

greetings

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

ChairmanMeow posted:

they love you too

ChairmanMeow

it's ok, she's just carrying you like a babby

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

ChairmanMeow posted:

it's ok, she's just carrying you like a babby

She looks angry like she's going to eat me I think you're lying.

Diqnol

Do I like em? Are you kitten me? I love em! I appreciate the pussy cartel sending a delegate to let me express this view.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Angry Fish posted:

I'm so glad we have this thread.

I loving love cats.

I loving LOVE loving CATS
CATS ARE SO loving GOOD

I WOULD SHOW YOU ALL A PICTURE OF MY CAT IF I WAS ABLE TO DO SO AT THIS MOMENT CHECK BACK LATER FOR EDITED UPDATES.

I LOVE CATS

waiting for the update and hoping it's one of you spraying your cat

The X-man cometh
I like trained, well-behaved cats, but most cat owners are lazy and claim that they can't train cats. So most cats aren't cool.

the unabonger

The X-man cometh posted:

I like trained, well-behaved cats, but most cat owners are lazy and claim that they can't train cats. So most cats aren't cool.

i trained my cat so he gives me kisses. i make the kissy noise to him and he comes and licks my face.

ulvir

The X-man cometh

The Fresh Prince posted:

i trained my cat so he gives me kisses. i make the kissy noise to him and he comes and licks my face.

See, that cat is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harthacnut

My man cats play fetch, my lady cats sleep all the time instead

• Locked thread