Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
The third one did have michael cane delivering a good line. "There are two things I can't stand, people who can't accept another culture, and the Dutch"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Justin Godscock posted:

I would watch the poo poo out of an Austin Powers movie with Kevin Spacey as Dr. Evil and Danny DeVito as Mini-Me.

isn't that just It's always Sunny in Philadelphia?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

Agreed.

So the more pertinent question is: When did Michael Meyers stop being funny?

I'm sure we can all name a handful of people that were once funny, then seemingly suddenly, stopped being funny. Like Michael Meyers.

What happened?

around 2002. maybe earlier. Meyers got alot of money to make bad movies.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

They're very dated movies that I remember playing really well in the theater. Like the stuff with Mini Me & all the scenes where Dr Evil is explaining his plans all got huge laughs. I remember the scene where Dr. Evil & Mini Me are doing a music video and they're making fun of both the The Island of Dr. Moreau remake & the Will Smith remake of Just the Two of Us that was everywhere Dr. Evil is rapping because you could just start rapping in a movie in pre-9/11 America. I don't think any of that would play well today but at the time it definitely worked.

I'll make it better for $1000000!

• Locked thread