Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I knew people who got married, had kids, then divorced in a shorter time than your relationship. Stop complaining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bog Chef posted:

WALL OF EMOTIONAL TEXT

did anyone bother reading it? I know i didn't

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

maker posted:

Op put a baby in her that'll slow her

i don't know. i've seen some pregnant ladies run pretty quick

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Xaris posted:

its a gagelion thread. you don't even need to read it to know its a dumb emo c/p. i actually saw the title and i immediately knew it was a gagelion thread (TM)

for some reason, people still haven't got that yet

i think their just dumb for reading an op that long. if you can't make your point in gbs in one paragraph, reevaluate your life

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bog Chef posted:

OP is trolling us, it's actually an analogy written from the perspective of Luke Skywalker fantasising about banging his sister.
Everyone fell for it.

Fool us once OP

See! This is why I never read the OP

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

President Kucinich posted:

All the cool poo poo happens at the six year mark. Idiot.

is that when she peggs you?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

President Kucinich posted:

OP needs to practice being air tight.

just needs to hold his breath

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

Remember when Hakan would write those long interesting stories with a funny twist at the end? Or when Martian Random pretended to be a secret service agent for a month and a bunch of people bought it because of the little details like Dick Cheney gargling hydrogen peroxide that were so funny you wanted them to be true? Those were good threads. This gimmick is like the opposite of those. Short incredibly boring stories with some contrived plea for fake advice. No inherent comedy whatsoever. Just a boring tired gimmick that nobody could possibly find entertaining unless the sleep with their head packed in ice.

i didn't read this poo poo either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

bobthedinosaur posted:

Doesn't this belong in e/n? OP you're just gonna get mocked by the GBS superstars.

and the regulars, and the retards, and everyone else with a keyboard

• Locked thread