Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Info:

Seeking: Male or Female Gamer for mutual masturbation with visual chart aids
Name: Biff "Xbone" Baxter
Favorite Games: Browser games that reward me with coupons for mom jeans
Least Favorite Game: Titanfall
Build: 120 pounds, long rear end
Highest Base Stat: Dexterity
Lowest Base Stat: Charisma
Where do you live:
Deep Nebraska with the hottest T1 connection in the cornfields

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Aug 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Endorph posted:

Info:

Seeking: Gas Chamber

Hmmm looks like this guy might end up in the kitchen during our singles mixer

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Update:

Send me a wink only if you accompany it with a photo of your gaming setup. No angle shots accepted.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Liquid Penguins posted:

I live in the LA area and am interested in doing erotic gaming rps in the bedroom. Please contact me if interested, all genders welcome. Serious inquiries only.

edit: must like dark souls

I am unable to climax in the bedroom since I separate my gaming into a specific other area of the home and gaming is inexorably tied to pleasure

*swipes left*

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Encounter Review:

ROB

The Good

Stayed up all night gaming, had more than enough stamina to keep me going as well as long as I played along with Gyromite. This blending of gaming and pleasure was exquisite.

The Bad

Didn't want to play anything except Gyromite; I can see this being a fling but I'm not sure about long term.

Final Verdict

If you're looking for a quick pick me up, ROB's your Operating Buddy of choice. He might not be Mr. Right, but he IS Mr. Right Now.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Update: Please do not try to cyber me if you're using a Kinect. I am a PS2Eye aficionado only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Date Review: My wild and crazy night with forum female superstar Widestancer!

Wow boys this thread works fast, Wide PMed me early last night and we met up at her place. I brought my antique can of vintage fountain dew code red (first run, natch) and we cracked it open and let the party start right. We talked over her matching ewok cups from the return of the Jedi that came back to theaters in 1998 and then I showed her the goods, a pristine copy of star ocean 2. Having never played it she booted up the PSX while I was fingering her. Once she chose Claude I knew she was the girl of my dreams. Later that night while I was fuckjng her doggy style as she played super metroid and showing me her speed run skills (let's just say boys, the pussy is tighter than the timing window on landing bomb jumps to all the secret areas, skipping most of the game), I finished all over her back tattoo of bimmy and jimmy from double dragon 2 and called it a night. Would see again 9/10 is my final score

• Locked thread