Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cruft

anime gently caress pillow posted:

My best friend used to put his phone in the front pocket like a normal human male, and we hung out a lot sharing front pocket experiences. Then he went away to a far away school, and when he came back he was putting his phone in his rear end pocket. That's when I used his toothbrush on my gooch.

Same but I used my toothbrush on his gooch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Speaking as a father and husband, the women's pockets thing is total bullshit and I can think of no reason for it other than oppression from the male power structure.

I am so tired of storing everybody's poo poo in my pants, guys :cry:

cruft

Bo-Pepper posted:

you need to perfect the i-don't-want-to-hold-this stance with the purse

I actually carry a purse around now because it's damned useful to have a full size swiss army knife, water bottle, pad of paper, bottle of aspirin, deck of cards, pack of bandages, granola bars, and other handy stuff.

The gals in my family are constantly asking to use stuff because they're apparently incapable of planning ahead.

cruft

saboten posted:

hahah what

After carrying a diaper bag everywhere for a year you start to wonder why the volume of things you can carry is limited to pants pockets.

cruft

This is ingenious.

• Locked thread