Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol

I put it in my front pocket, where the real men are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

Wow, this phone sure is bulky, better put it on the pocket on my rear end, where I sit, so I never sit comfortably and look like I have a ghetto rear end. How about no.

Diqnol

Girl: I had a really good time tonight, let's swap numbers!

Me, in my mind: Yes! This went great! This is going to lead to a lasting and fulfilling relationship that ends in sex!

*Girl reaches into her rear end to pull out her phone*

Me: Stop right there. That's a dealbreaker.

Diqnol

My best friend used to put his phone in the front pocket like a normal human male, and we hung out a lot sharing front pocket experiences. Then he went away to a far away school, and when he came back he was putting his phone in his rear end pocket. That's when I used his toothbrush on my gooch.

Diqnol

I'm going to invent girl pants that only have pockets in the front and also sell pants with the back pockets that have phone-activated glow in the dark words across the rear end that say "Basic Bitch"

• Locked thread