Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop

With you and the constellations
i put mine in my bra cause android phones arent compatible with pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop

Valeyard posted:

you must have some huge titties to accomplish that feat
nah, any bra can carry a phone

they're highly trained pockets for your tits

whoflungpoop

Valeyard posted:

There is no way you are hiding a Note 3 in a small bra

oh yeah it's not hidden, just secured

the titty tote is just temporary storage for when you have many things to carry and no one around to judge you

hemale in pain posted:

my friends obese girlfriend always puts it betweeen her gross saggy tits. i think she thinks it's sexy?
refer her to the best practices section of the titty tote manual

whoflungpoop

Salmiakki posted:

can confirm that this is in fact the truth and its bullshit. why cant i have pants with good pockets for once goddamn
its even more hosed up with nicer pairs of pants, cause they take the time/fabric to actually include front pockets and then sew them shut

• Locked thread