Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

my small toolbox had may as well just have the lid to this thing glued to it because i hardly ever open one without the other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

i've had good luck cutting pvc/abs with a reciprocating saw, just gotta use a long blade so the end of it doesn't ping into the inside of the pipe

if you're cutting close to a fitting you can just rest the shoe against the fitting for a nice straight cut that'll let you put your new fitting right up tight to the old one, or better, about a blade's width away for next time

also yeah you're drilling into the mortar but look for a weep/vent hole nearby, your mason might've made that first part of your job easy on you

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

also using a recip saw lets you see what you're doing on both sides of the cut at the same time instead of having to put a bigass circular saw between your eyes and the work

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

i'm the three-dimensional klein bottle opener

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

SO DEMANDING posted:

im the pda. and the multiple flashlights. also the extra battery. im everything, im every thing in that picture, its me

there now you're an droid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

PuTTY riot posted:

we had these in shop class and they loving own

• Locked thread