Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

postpost: i had a cheese sandwich for lunch and it was okay. i'll probably have a steak with mashed potatoes and vegetables later for dinner but they are frozen vegetables because i am a poor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Meg From Family Guy posted:

Stupid boy parts

would

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
yikes

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
lol

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
RIP waffle images

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Stupid boy parts

respect my pronouns

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Sometimes when I haven't eaten all day I'll order 2-pounds of boneless wings from this place I really love and just pig out, it rules. If you're not careful it will gently caress up your making GBS threads so I always make sure to drink a nice iced-chai tea from Starbucks in the morning because it just makes taking a poo poo happen sooner, easier, and it just tastes great. That's my story of sometimes eating too much except sometimes it will be a calzone or pizza instead of wings.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

haha looks like psyopmonkey is waffling on gender! haha! ha! troon jokes, never old. :regd08:

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
is this your fetish, op

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Libelous Slander posted:

haha looks like psyopmonkey is waffling on gender! haha! ha! troon jokes, never old. :regd08:

aren't you in fat crew?

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Oh man, a transwoman? I gotta let the peeps know it is NOT OKAY to be transgender in GBS!!! *blows self then bite own dick off* I guess this makes me a troon now, get it troon like, trans or tranny goon. Ahahahahahahaha. *shits in my own mouth*

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Buschmaki posted:

Oh man, a transwoman? I gotta let the peeps know it is NOT OKAY to be transgender in GBS!!! *blows self then bite own dick off* I guess this makes me a troon now, get it troon like, trans or tranny goon. Ahahahahahahaha. *shits in my own mouth*

same

Cucking Mama posted:

aren't you in fat crew?

shitposting knows no crew

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Buschmaki posted:

Jokes on you troons aren't people

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Buschmaki posted:

that's not why people lol at psyopmonkey

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Cucking Mama posted:

that's not why people lol at psyopmonkey
Oh, well poo poo dude don't I don't need there to be tension like this is some movie. Lay down that sweet funny goon mock story on me home-slice.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Buschmaki posted:

Oh, well poo poo dude don't I don't need there to be tension like this is some movie. Lay down that sweet funny goon mock story on me home-slice.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/search.php?action=results&requestid=8183244

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I don't have platinum dude, sorry :shrug:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

guys i thin kyou are missing the most important thing, how the gently caress did you manage to blow your own dick

i mean if i could do that i'd be fine with never leaving the house instead of having anxiety attacks when someone walks past the window

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

At training last night some one said "pain is weakness leaving the body" and also "sweat is fat leaving the body" but I sometimes sweat when I eat, what should I do?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Buschmaki posted:

the transness is honestly the least offensive thing about them

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
its funny how psyopmonkey has gradually become cool, and good, just by comparison

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

the transness is honestly the least offensive thing about them

this post is problematic

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

The Protagonist posted:

i had a big ol' pulled chicken and turkey bbq sandwich from a local join followed by a rack of ribs which i consumed at an increasingly slower and slower pace until eating just naturally became sleeping

i'm watching through house of cards for the first time recently, it put the ribs bug in me

House of cards is a nice show.

Ribs are amazing. Were they dry or wet? What kinda sauce? BBQ, grilled, or Smoked?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

lmao even a psyopmonkey selfie can be salvaged with a waffle

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

psyopmonkey posted:

Its not too bad. Mid transition pics are always hilarious and awful.

Why cant we just talk about food? Why must it always turn into troon talk? I didnt bring it up whatsoever. :(

are you really surprised.

im not judging though really it must be a hard thing to do (I mean ill judge you if you're an rear end in a top hat/bitch but that is besides the point)

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Stupid boy parts

the new tomb raider is gonna be sick

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
psyop and three olives should both post in the same thread because im pretty sure the end result iwould be them talking about their awful boring lives non-stop until SA shuts down

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

I've never understood the animosity between them, truth be told.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Robo Reagan posted:

psyop and three olives should both post in the same thread because im pretty sure the end result iwould be them talking about their awful boring lives non-stop until SA shuts down

The Singularity

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

literally lolled irl.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
you ate so much you can no longer differentiate TO and TOO?? GODDAMN OP THAT IS ALOT

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i literally ate to much, i ate alot, but irregardless it was problematic

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I'm usually fine when I cook for myself, but I was visiting a friend in New York and she was used to eating out alot. Can't specify a particular meal, but many a times I overate with her and her dad. I do remember Pok-Pok though, it's really good

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
my mom says irregardless it is ok i guess

now UR mom otoh...

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

nomadologique posted:

irregardless

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Cool Blue Reason posted:

the new tomb raider is gonna be sick

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
It's kind of unfair that people are railing on the OP for being trans, when they should be railing on the OP for being one of the worst posters on the forums.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

at first i felt sorry for psyopmonkey

then i hated psyopmonkey

then i learned to love psyopmonkey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

lonesomedwarf posted:

at first i felt sorry for psyopmonkey

then i hated psyopmonkey