Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
if you killed yourself, nobody would miss you. let's all kill ourselves. and now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

Meg From Family Guy posted:

Stupid boy parts

lmao

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

God drat I hate that pic so much. :gonk:

Back to food talk.

Guinness and carrot sticks are a good mix.

what's it like living ur life knowing u will never pass as a regular woman

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

Its not too bad. Mid transition pics are always hilarious and awful.

Why cant we just talk about food? Why must it always turn into troon talk? I didnt bring it up whatsoever. :(

i hope u realize that ur "mid transition pics" are indistinguishable from your current pics to any normal person.

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

I like a squeeze of lemon juice and Mio in my water. I drink a gallon a day and it can get kinda boring sometimes.

you could also try drowning yourself in a large body of water, such as a lake or ocean. be sure to way yourself down with medical bills and estrogen pills.

• Locked thread