Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Steampunk iPhone posted:

LSD is actually really good, OP. In the end, there is something very peculiar about the existence of drugs. Yes, they are found in both nature and the labs invented by conscious organisms. But there are so many varieties, yet they so specifically cater towards consciousnesses and proliferate in popularity.

Could drugs (as a whole, or even for the sake of relevance- just psychedelic hallucinogens) be a newer (new to us) highly advanced form of life that has been sitting right under our noses, existing as structured molecules with a disparate awareness contingent upon psychoactive interactions with animate conscious organisms in order to reproduce complexly over time using time?

i was tripping bawls andd i touched my dog and gained xp then i realiaed what happens is i gain xp from anything i touch life is just gaining xp from touching things so i gained xp off a ton of shitthat day and leveled up and started talkingabout poo poo noody cared about all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread