Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
pity gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

pram
Jun 10, 2001
rotard

pram
Jun 10, 2001

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

there's a yospoter i'm fond of who knows more about nime than i'm fond of and my new opinion is as long as you're ashamed it's ok (ALSO NO SCHOOLGIRL poo poo)

name and shame

pram
Jun 10, 2001
do you guys really think youre any better than these bitcoin retards when you slavishly stay up to date on all bitcoin community minutiae and basically know more about bitcoin than 99.9999999~% humans on earth

pram
Jun 10, 2001

rjmccall posted:

im going to a wedding this weekend for a guy who used to get excited about lottery schemes. maybe ill be able to use my encyclopedic knowledge of bitcoin fuckery to give him the best wedding present of all: not going bankrupt

or maybe ill find out that he bought his giant new house to fill it with asics and ill have a depressing new block for the laffchain

he is probably totally sensible, but i worry. i know too many tech people for one of them not to be a secret bitlord. when will the shoe drop

guy getting married with giant house: could be secret bitcoin weirdo
guy with encyclopedic knowledge of bitcoin: lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

rjmccall posted:

i know too many tech people for one of them not to be a secret bitlord.

its you!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
not anyone in yospos theyre too smart for that

• Locked thread