Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

link? i think i missed that one.

it's the video from when u were born

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pardot posted:

http://www.wired.com/2014/08/isp-bitcoin-theft/

Among all the scams and thievery in the bitcoin economy, one recent hack sets a new bar for brazenness: Stealing an entire chunk of raw internet traffic from more than a dozen internet service providers, then shaking it down for as many bitcoins as possible.

Researchers at Dell’s SecureWorks security division say they’ve uncovered a series of incidents in which a bitcoin thief redirected a portion of online traffic from no less than 19 Internet service providers,

this is the best

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Farecoal posted:

why not call him nintendo kid then

he's the smartest kid in america too

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

LOL trolling you from his moms house

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

CoolCab posted:

This would be true in a stable, active, influence resistant free market with lots of participants and volume. In the market as is, you are taking several thousand dollars minimum directly from Bitpay every cycle. Eventually some poor sucker is holding the bag when Bitpay collapses, but again, I'm less the honest.

Thinking about it...you don't even need a malicious actor. This is going to happen if Bitpay ever wants to process large transactions or lots of transactions; it's a matter of time before the saw blade of cashout boom and bust destroys it.

It's like an ouroboros, but with bitcoin.

this is the same community that literally non-ironically think ponzi schemes are totally fine and if you're the one who gets screwed then it's your fault cuz
* bad luck
* bad timing
* not smart enough
* a bad business man
* didn't do your homework
* free market - best market
* fygm

ouroboro indeed: bitcoiners will eat their own

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

jre posted:

498 and dropping :suspense:

gonna bring this out of retirement

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

theflyingorc posted:

rotor, please do what must be done

iawtp

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ripoff posted:

sorry to make your effortpost you can call me a shitlord now and tell me to get out

iawtp

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
did anyone just feel a chilly breeze?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

sharknado slashfic posted:

Stop talking about technical poo poo and start posting stuff like someone said buttcoin, wtf

bringing this one out of retirement too

e. FCKGW plz put this on buttcoin.org tia

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Burger's
1 Million Bitcoin's
Exchanged for Burgers

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

RubberJohnny posted:

[–]Bit_By_BitLong-term Holder [score hidden] an hour ago
It really is like watching your infant slowly die of cancer over the last 10 months - hopefully the death comes quick and painlessly so that I don't have to sink any more of my heart into it :(

Note: My "financial" skin in the game is negligible - I'm in this game to see the shift from the rotten legacy system to a more fair and transparent digital economy. The punishment of BTC hurts me, as I know that we have failed as a race to desire improvement of our collective circumstances

that's some dark poetry right there

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Boxturret posted:

really accurate, even has the part where the graph goes back in time

a bitcoin bear

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
so are the fabled "bitcoin whale(s)" boogymen cautionary tales a valid phenomena or just an easy "scary black dude" escape for their poor reasoning/financial judgements?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
or come up with some similar metaphor like "calculating a bit" and themselves "calculaters/calculators"

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
oh hey, buttcoin.org is back up. what's the story there?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

surebet posted:

bfl are as reliable to pay hosting costs as they are at delivering products is my guess

I wonder if killhamster or FCKGW can still access logs/analytics on buttcoin.org to see what posts are still popular.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

trucutru posted:

If you hodl then you reduce the supply of butts. And, according to the 100% correct laws of supply and demand that will raise the price. That's the reason.

For instance, check this recent detailed analysis:

bitcoiners have now discovered missile command. soon they're gonna discover galaga and frogger

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the guy in the post forgot to mention how in the very end after downloading his wallets from his insecure dropbox to his insecure home computer from which he created on his insecure work computer, that he stood up and clapped

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Soricidus posted:

this is definitely the kind of thing i want to have to deal with before i've had my morning coffee

The most fun part!

I'm still confused by the process. say I want a SB gift card but with my discount I say I'll pay $9.99 for $10 worth. and bigger idiots are supposed to bid a premium to make even less money on this transaction for me?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Adix posted:

it means they immediately become the new 1% and gently caress everyone else duh

their fiefdoms become real and they can finally become the gods they were meant to be. and get back at all the bullys that were mean to them

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Powershift posted:

Yeah, but they weren't dying because of hoboswamp or the rice he found in a dumpster and fed to them. They were just dying because of hobo stuff.

edit: I don't see any of you assholes serving dumpsterrice in a hoboswamp. :colbert:

maybe hobos normally die because of:

* hoboswamp conditions
* eating bad food found in dumpsters

makes u think

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I just got shivers like there was a ghost. how spoopy :stare:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:fishmech:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

api call girl posted:

hang in there

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Robawesome posted:

Gavin Andresen and the bitcoin foundation need to step in to boost confidence. (self.Bitcoin)

submitted 2 minutes ago by WeAreAllBTC

We've lost 50 loving percent in 90 days alone. Where are the leaders now, Andreas, Gavin, loving Todd?

The bitcoin foundation needs to step in and halt the miner sales until we can rebuild the confidence.

Satoshi Nakamato did not create bitcoin so Roger Ver can live on an island while the rest of us starve.

loving Todd

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Alan Smithee posted:

bitcoin stu likes bitcoin music

plz put bitcoin stu as a board member of the foundation :pray:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

FCKGW posted:

done

http://www.buttcoinfoundation.org/meet-the-board

i've got a backlog to work through today

:worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

AlbieQuirky posted:

It's not like serving federal time disqualifies anyone from being a Bitcoin CEO, though.

if anything it's a badge of honor

• Locked thread