Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I won't be able to watch when the Bengals starters are playing so can someone please take up the mantle of spamming dalton007.gif when he does something TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

How many Bengals starters died today

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

Jason Campbell looks really bad

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Mallett is sooo bad.

Kawalimus posted:

How can any player in the NFL be as awful as Blaine Gabbert?

lmfao

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Today was a success

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

This is why Andy Dalton gets a paycheck like he does

to prevent all these backups from seeing the light of day

Actually it's because he's the coolest guy on the field at any given time

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Atticus Finch posted:

Campbell looks bad. I have this weird conspiracy paranoia where they are saying McCarron has "arm soreness" so they can IR him. We'll see if he magically is better in the next couple of weeks.

Yeah in can't see the Bengals rolling with 3 QBs, whether the answer is cutting Campbell or fake-IRing Bama Boy

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Atticus Finch posted:

DRE KIRKPATRICK THE PICK SIX MACHINE

It would not surprise me to see Kirkpatrick have basically the same career as DeAngelo Hall

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kalli posted:

Colt McCoy is probably the 2nd best QB in this game.

I see no problems here

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kalli posted:

Sushi and Bowling now available at Patriots Place.

If only he was any good, then Jimmy Graham could just point at him emphatically

Sanzenbacher last season every now and then would apparate on to the field somehow, make an amazing 4th down catch, and then cackle and disappear in a puff of smoke never to be seen until his next random visit

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Does the sound on the Chargers broadcast suck rear end for anyone else (i'm watching it on local tv, not streaming)

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ok cool

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ryan Mathews Owns

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Atticus Finch posted:

JAMES WRIGHT!!!

James Wright, Wide Receiver is going to own

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Atticus Finch posted:

Cobi Hamilton gonna get real salty.

The WR group has to be Green/Jones/Sanu/Sanzebacher/Tate/Wright right? I mean as much as I would love for Brandon Tate to gently caress off forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

It would be nice if the bengals decided to tackle at some point tonight.

It blows my mind that The Bengals can find so many decent to good receivers, but a kick returner is just out of the picture.

Remember when Quan Cosby took one to the house in the preseason and everyone thought he was the answer lmao

• Locked thread