Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

FOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

First Ravens flag of the year :sigh:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

3 points. Moral victory

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

FLACCO 1 FOR 1

GET READY FOR ANOTHER SUPERB OWL

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yayyyyyyyyyyy Tyrod Time incoming

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Justin Tucker's the best rated player on the Ravens in Madden, and the sad thing is that's probably a good call

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

YESSSSS FIRST RAVENS D INTERCEPTION OF THE YEAR

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MrSargent posted:

I'm on a train right now and can't watch the 49ers game but has Carlos Hyde gotten many touches? How has he looked?

He hasn't fumbled, so he's already better than 2 of our RBs so far

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sooooo.

For the sake of the rad 49ers fans here, stay healthy Kaep. There aren't much prospects in the league that currently look worse than Starting QB Blaine Gabbert

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Knowing that I'll never have to prove it outside of preseason games I'll just claim Tyler Bray is the best, so there.

It's actually Alex Smith, and he'll get paid like it too by December :unsmith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tyrod noooooo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm so glad football's back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Michael Flacco <3