Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

"Hey, did you see my game against the Detroit Lions?"
Thanks, ehud. Good site!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

Pryor owns

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

I'm so glad Simon was bored and just started throwin' down

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

Volkerball posted:

Ugly pass followed with a perfect strike. pryor.gif. loving run already, these dudes can't catch you.

His little light jog for like 7 yards was great.

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

Pryor time bitches

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

Volkerball posted:

I fully expect a 60 yard touchdown this drive, and I will settle for nothing less.

rushing

by pryor

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

Schwack posted:

It's so obvious that Pryor is just a different class of athlete than these guys. I dont know how he fits onto the roster, but it just seems like there's gotta be some way for him to stick.

he's playing with high school kids at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

Volkerball posted:

The Seahawks made Pryor boring and he still throws an interception in the red zone. They are the worst.

He did kind of run out of bounds behind the LOS. i don't think they told him to do that

• Locked thread