Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

All the "Pokemon stops after the first 151" people are the worst shitlers on the internet.

Serperior is my favorite pokemon fyi. I hope he gets a mega-evo since he really deserves it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

DoctorStrangelove posted:

All the "Pokemon stops after the first 151" people are the worst shitlers on the internet.

Serperior is my favorite pokemon fyi. I hope he gets a mega-evo since he really deserves it.

Serperior is your favorite?. Well thanks for owning yourself I guess. Makes my job easier.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

What, your the guy who was going on about 1v1s earlier. Are you out of your mind.

1v1 is singles. Rlazz wan'ts to play doubles

1v1 with 3v3 is singles with 3 pokemon aside. I want to play singles with 6v6. Hope this helped you.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ristolaz posted:

Serperior is your favorite?. Well thanks for owning yourself I guess. Makes my job easier.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Ristolaz posted:

he is a smug grass snake, how is that not cool?

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
oh noes, he is the worst grass starter since chickarita!

well shut up you tier whore!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

It's really gay that wifi battles are only 3v3.

It wouldn't be GameFreak if they didn't gently caress up WiF battles in a way

Ristolaz posted:

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
lotta imaginary monster elitism itt

Canned Bread
Feb 26, 2013

Best Thing Since Sliced!
my fave pokemon, Gengar, is actually really really good hth

Soral
May 30, 2009

its kind of insane that the series mascot doesnt have a mega evolution and yet the gay rabbit pokemon with a lovely move pool gets one. dont get me wrong, pikachu is a piece of poo poo and i dont particularly care for raichu or whatever but why the gently caress did the dumb rabbit who furries like get the mega evolution and not the pokemon that sold the series to millions children worldwide

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Soral posted:

its kind of insane that the series mascot doesnt have a mega evolution and yet the gay rabbit pokemon with a lovely move pool gets one. dont get me wrong, pikachu is a piece of poo poo and i dont particularly care for raichu or whatever but why the gently caress did the dumb rabbit who furries like get the mega evolution and not the pokemon that sold the series to millions children worldwide

You mean the sexy rabbit. Ahaha this is an insanely deviant post.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
gamefreak are closet furries hth

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
we need more vaguely humanoid pokemon to appeal to our furry audience

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Now look at Zoroark get a mega (despite being almost completely forgotten) over better/more interesting choices.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

qnqnx posted:

Now look at Zoroark get a mega (despite being almost completely forgotten) over better/more interesting choices.

Christ, when did this thread turn into a Quantum Physics class?

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

............................:wth:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
the guy who made pokemon had aspergers and so does sonichu who was a furry so it all makes sense

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

Canned Bread posted:

my fave pokemon, Gengar, is actually really really good hth
Haunter is better because he has big menacing spiky hands instead of goofy little nubs, and also he is actually levitating because he doesn't have goofy little nub legs because why does a ghost need legs??

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

stoutfish posted:

the guy who made pokemon had aspergers and so does sonichu who was a furry so it all makes sense

Making fun of people with aspergers... [shakes my head] What has this forum come too?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's just stating facts.

Soral
May 30, 2009

The Wu-Tang Secret posted:

Haunter is better because he has big menacing spiky hands instead of goofy little nubs, and also he is actually levitating because he doesn't have goofy little nub legs because why does a ghost need legs??

i agree with this post but i will not begrudge anyone prefering gengar

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you rearrange the letters of gengar it almost sounds like a bad word. With haunter... at worst... You get something that sounds almost like troon with some gibberish after it.

Soral
May 30, 2009

this is so loving shameful, nintendo

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Soral posted:

The ripped nylon stockings pokemon.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

isn't the lead designer for pokemon literally like the japanese uililililia except also a furry

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

The White Dragon posted:

isn't the lead designer for pokemon literally like the japanese uililililia except also a furry

no because he is rich and famous and has ambition and accomplished things in his life

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I wish one or more pokemon designers were into robophilia because then the designs would get more interesting overall.
What, you say they would look too much like digimons? You might be insanely gay.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
gen 4/5 was when they started cribbing designs from digimon

no one cared because digimon is deadd

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

gen4 has the worst new crop of pokemon. they added a ton of really unnecessary evos to old pokemon that basically just crib the old design but look uglier, adn everything else that's actually new is like useless crap.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

gen4 has the worst new crop of pokemon. they added a ton of really unnecessary evos to old pokemon that basically just crib the old design but look uglier, adn everything else that's actually new is like useless crap.

what the christ

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Gen4 also added a series high 8 baby pokemon all at once. Lmfao.

Canned Bread
Feb 26, 2013

Best Thing Since Sliced!
ya Garchomp is a dumb useless piece of crap

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

Didn't gen 4 have like five new fire pokemon total, including the fire starter's three stages

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

stoutfish posted:

no because he is rich and famous and has ambition and accomplished things in his life

how dare you

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

Canned Bread posted:

ya Garchomp is a dumb useless piece of crap

shut up

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Soral posted:

mega lopunny actually looks pretty cool and I can't wait to spam hi jump kick on ghost types

I don't know what kind of dummy thinks Miltank and Lopunny have lovely movepools, theyre not that bad. Miltank learns everything it needs, aside from the fact that nobody wants to use a defense normal type that isnt chansey/blissey.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

Gen4 also added a series high 8 baby pokemon all at once. Lmfao.

I wanna gently caress those baby pokemon!!!

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

The Wu-Tang Secret posted:

Didn't gen 4 have like five new fire pokemon total, including the fire starter's three stages

yup, one was magmotar (awful design btw) and hetran.

rotom has a fire form, that's about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

mabels big day posted:

mega lopunny actually looks pretty cool and I can't wait to spam hi jump kick on ghost types

I don't know what kind of dummy thinks Miltank and Lopunny have lovely movepools, theyre not that bad. Miltank learns everything it needs, aside from the fact that nobody wants to use a defense normal type that isnt chansey/blissey.

lopunny doesnt learn hi jump kick (because it has a lovely move pool)

• Locked thread