Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Escavalier was there to gently caress up unprepared (read: no HP Fire) Latios in gen 4 and that made it considerably more win than Accelgor in gen 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

magnemite is pretty awesome

Widestancer posted:

This guy works out pretty well

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Abandon posted:

And the day came that ASH was abroad upon cinnabar island, where there is passage to Time Past, and he paced the charred hulk of pokemon mansion, and in that day finally he looked upon himself; and he fell to carousing in the blackened books of the burned library, and so took unto himself clothes of ash. Then did he go before PRO. OAK, daring not to meet his eyes, and ashes trailed in his wake, and he said:

I shall catch for you no more Monsters, for I have learned enow that the Monster is yet abroad, and shall know the inside of no pokéball.

Then OAK rent his pokédex, and he flung it from himself, and said:

And verily the Monster is Caught, and the inside of no pokéball shall he know.

And for 151 days ASH wept, and then he wept no more.

Gay and fail, please get eviscerated by assorted wildlife.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Abandon posted:

eat my assorted poo poo

"Ha ha rear end sorted! Get it? Like my posts!" - a retarded grown man that posts bad fanfics

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Abandon posted:

your posting is very bad

:ironicat:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

The flames in here are hotter than an Adamant Mega-Blaziken's Flare Blitz.... under sunlight!

Only GameFreak, children and the retards that go to the official tourneys care about doubles.
VGS is the loving worst.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

In this very thread, Borsche challenged Rlazz to a pokemon battle with severe handicaps in Borsche's favour.

I believe in Borsche

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Hoodrich posted:

It's also funny cause all competitive pokemon battles are played in the doubles format.

roflmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Miltank posted:

If you choose pokemans based on anything other than coolness or nostalgia then I don't even know what to say.

:gb2byob:

Game hard or don't game at all

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Protagonist posted:

uhhhhhhh i'm p sure that the numbers stop growing at #151

Die

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Protagonist posted:

first gen was creative, and cool

everything since is an uninspired cash in you whores

You're like those Facebook bitches that say "YEAH, I LOVE POKEMON" but then they can neither mention anything but starter+pikachu and ignore the existence of anything past gen 1.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Protagonist posted:

It's exactly the same tho

Comparing movies to videogames...? You're retarded, go away.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Oh my god. THis guy is a freaking degenerate.

Revoke his OG gangtag, he is not worthy of it

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

"yeah, the very first version is always the BEST! The bugs add more flavor and subsequent versions are soulless and bad" - a total retard

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

It's really gay that wifi battles are only 3v3.

It wouldn't be GameFreak if they didn't gently caress up WiF battles in a way

Ristolaz posted:

Serperior is your favorite?. Well thanks for owning yourself I guess. Makes my job easier.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

gamefreak are closet furries hth

Now look at Zoroark get a mega (despite being almost completely forgotten) over better/more interesting choices.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Soral posted:

this is so loving shameful, nintendo

The ripped nylon stockings pokemon.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I wish one or more pokemon designers were into robophilia because then the designs would get more interesting overall.
What, you say they would look too much like digimons? You might be insanely gay.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

gen4 has the worst new crop of pokemon. they added a ton of really unnecessary evos to old pokemon that basically just crib the old design but look uglier, adn everything else that's actually new is like useless crap.

what the christ

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

stoutfish posted:

magmotar (awful design btw)

Y... WHAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Autist: "this pokemon design is unbelievable, it makes no sense, it cannot exist"
Me: rofl

• Locked thread