Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Hello,

I made this thread to save all the other threads from going down the shitter when someone has wrong opinions about pokemon. The first point I would like to raise is that borche is retarded and Pinsir is a peace of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Borsche69 posted:

Lol you think Accelgor is So Fast but Mega-Pinsir easily uses Aerliate Quick Attack and OHKO's you. You're a freaking dumbass, and you got so mad and your feelings got so hurt you had to make this thread, even though you knew you were in the wrong.

Being able to win 1v1 against another pokemon does not make it better. Do you think Lucario is better than Tryanitar because he can OHKO him with Mach Punch? Of course not, lucario is for brain damaged furries. Thats why, in the game of pokemon which you claim to know so much about, there is a little thing called switching out.

The fact of the matter is, PInsir has more type weaknesses than you have brain cells.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

DoubleDonut posted:

Snorlax and Ludicolo own and you're awful

Snorlax: Ahhh its still generation 1 and I'm the best *wakes up(* nooooooo

Ludicolo: I'm VERY powerful *it stops raining* ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Greetings, I am the Todd MacFarlane edition Mr. Potato Head

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Borsche69 posted:

Lol, uhh even if you want to base this argument on team support, Pinsir does a better job at basically all facets of the game (team support, threatning switches, sweeping, etc). Accelgor can function as a spiker that can use final gambit, but there are so many other pokemon that are much better at using spikes.

OK well if you ever decide to use your head (don't push it, you'll get a migrane), you might realize that there's more to this incredibly nuanced game than the 2 or 3 movesets posted on Smogon.

Accelgor can learn guard swap, power swap, and baton pass. Did you put any boost moves on your team? Well now they're on the pokemon of my choice and you lose.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

big duck equals goose posted:

Which pokmeon looks like a retarded fat Mexican who is half-duck? That one seems very cool

That's ludicolo and even though I flamed him, that was only because thats what this thread is about and in reality he's chill and my friend.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

No Such Thing posted:

let's put an anime face on a colored ball, that's cool.

Elechode.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

mabels big day posted:

*Aerialate Returns the OP into oblivion*

You talk poo poo but don't put your fav out there?

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

mabels big day posted:

It is in fact Pinsir.

Lol. Standardized testing has failed America.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Borsche69 posted:

Are you kidding me. You have to be retarded. Accelgor is not viable in any but the lowest tiers, while Pinsir can support the team by himself. You can't even argue this. I'll 1v1 you any time and you have to have Accelgor on your team and I have Pinsir on mine. I guarentee I'll win 10 times out of 10.

Challenge accepted, in the doubles format

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Borsche69 posted:

The OPs second favorite pokemon is Vileplume.

Not true and basically slander. It's gastrodon or maybe clefable.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Abandon posted:

POKEMON=SCUM

:staredog:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Borsche69 posted:

I already said I will challenge you 1v1. That's the format. If you refuse or try to change the rules to doubles you're being a scared little bitch.

Wow, I'm sorry for assuming the default format is the one used by all official Pokémon tournaments across the country. /Sarcasm

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

The flames in here are hotter than an Adamant Mega-Blaziken's Flare Blitz.... under sunlight!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Borsche69 posted:

...Doubles...easier...

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Borsche69 posted:

This is actually true, because of how much better Pinsir is than Accelgor. Really isn't fair for him. But Rlazz made this thread dissing Pinsir and now it's time for him to put up or shut up.

If you want to spend your time playing a degenerate format sponsored by a group of renegades, that's fine. It's a free country. Just let me know when you want to play a legitimate match of Pokémon.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Miltank posted:

no my favorite is really good op

Here's a joke: Miktank's movepool. Lmfao. NEXT!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

What, your the guy who was going on about 1v1s earlier. Are you out of your mind.

A virus ate his brain and now he doesnt do good thoughts aha

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

DoctorStrangelove posted:

All the "Pokemon stops after the first 151" people are the worst shitlers on the internet.

Serperior is my favorite pokemon fyi. I hope he gets a mega-evo since he really deserves it.

Serperior is your favorite?. Well thanks for owning yourself I guess. Makes my job easier.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

gamefreak are closet furries hth

............................:wth:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Hoodrich posted:

normal types are mega gay. how is that even a type and why is it weak to fighting

Normal types are things like cows and birds and you can imagine that steven seagal could kill those things in a single blow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Pewdiepie posted:

Whats the biggest animal/pokemon Steven Seagal could kill with a single karate chop?

At least a cow dude. I'd probably draw the line at beluga whale.

• Locked thread