Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

error1 posted:

These instructions won't work unless you make sure to use one paper towel to turn the sink off and a different paper towel to dry your hands. Otherwise you're smearing dick germs all over your hands from that guy who pretended he knew basic hygiene by just letting the water run for a while

and use another paper towel to turn the knob and open the door for all the troglodytes that didn't even bother washing their hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

ilikedirt posted:

whenev i scartach my euyes i make sure to finger my butt before i do that way i get some antiseptic butt germs onto my eyes to keep them NICE and clean *winks at u slyly*

enjoy your extremely painful bouts of pink eye. whatev floats ya boat friend!

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
also people, people? *claps repeatedly in a very sanctimonious lovely manner to get attention*

all those signs in the bathroom that tell you to wash your hands are so you don't get pink eye, which is contagious and really freaking gross.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

yeah if you get poo poo on your hands then don't wash them anyway then stick your poo poo finger into your eye liking a loving moron

those signs are for employees and are mandated by law

wash your drat hands you slob.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
also you can give someone pink eye by farting on their face. hosed up but true. i hope nobody uses this knowledge for evil.

• Locked thread