Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Audience gives a gently caress don't they

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
this is really lovely and bad. I also see their production hasn't improved at all. Still not giving anything any time to breathe.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
well that was dumb and terrible and everything i hate about tna wrapped into one

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
That match was everything I hate about Impact. Nothing was given time to breathe. They replay everything 5 times and then it's right on to the next spot.

The match was:

SPOT SPOT SPOT REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY SPOT REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY SPOT SPOT REPLAY REPLAY SPOT FINISH REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY TO THE BACK

I can't stand that poo poo. Give me time to breathe.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
this impact has been pretty bad so far

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Have I not been paying attention or has this impact just been hardcore garbage, brawls and mediocre wrestling?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Joe's STF is worse than Cena's lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
p good but a little short for me

• Locked thread