Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MikeyLikesIt
Sep 25, 2012
One day, on a trip home on Boston's Green Line B Train around 9:00pm on a weekday, I noticed a girl who was very drunk leaning up against one of the poles. She was staring outside the door window and started rubbing the glass. Normal behavior, whatever, she's drunk I thought to myself.

Suddenly, she projectile vomits all over the door. It was me and 3 other people on that side of the car and we all just looked at each other in disgust... little did we know poo poo was about to get even more gross.

She starts RUBBING and playing with her vomit on the door. She smeared it all over the door, her hands full of her own vomit and continued to rub in it until she got off at the next stop. She responded to me asking "Are you OK??" with slurred "I... I got this".

One of many experiences taking public transit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread