Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

mookface posted:

It looks good to stick up for someone weak or to say something to someone who is disrespecting a girl. If it comes to blows you have to do what you have to do

You seem to be an expert on these blows.

Have you ever considered making a job out of that? :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I honestly wish more bars were like this discussing the economic development of the southern states pre revolutionary wat instead standard sports chat or work chat.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

You seem to be an expert on these blows.

Have you ever considered making a job out of that? :dance:

I used to go to the bar far too often and spontaneous fellatio never broke out. Maybe I was going to the wrong bars

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Enjoy your SYPHILIS OP, bars are the #1 STD hotspot in america

why not meet someone nice at the library, date for a few months instead

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
There are a lot of homeless people at the library, this is a trap.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Don Tacorleone posted:

There aren't as many drunk girls at the library

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
I've been going to bars for like 5 years and have never taken anybody home and in some cases left with less people than I started with

Execu-speak
Jun 2, 2011

Welcome to the real world hippies!
Only time its ever happened at a bar for me was when going to a female friends birthday drinks and hooking up with one of her friends.

What I'm saying is it doesn't happen solo like in the movies son.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Execu-speak posted:

Only time its ever happened at a bar for me was when going to a female friends birthday drinks and hooking up with one of her friends.

What I'm saying is it doesn't happen solo like in the movies son.

Yeah it does like all the time

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

OTOH it's nice to get buzzed and eat some greasy bar food by yourself without worrying about impressing anyone

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Protip: go for the bartender, they always put out and you get free shots out of the deal.

edit: wrap the rascal

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

mookface posted:

Yeah it does like all the time

Maybe if you want like a 45 y/o with a hole in her throat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

King of Internet posted:

Maybe if you want like a 45 y/o with a hole in her throat

I picked up 30+ girls at bars in just over two years what kind of bars are you going to

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
drat you'd clean up as a serial killer.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
1- Wear nice clothes
2- Match your shoes with other accessories
3- Drink drinks
4- Read a book and wait for someone to approach you
5- Tip well
6- Eat soul of person you leave with

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

mookface posted:

I picked up 30+ girls at bars in just over two years what kind of bars are you going to

Lol bullshit

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

There are bars where young people go to drink and dance and meet people to have sex with and this is the point of their existence

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

psyopmonkey posted:

1- Wear nice clothes
3- Drink drinks
5- Tip well

I've never actually been to a bar by myself but if I had I don't see myself approaching the weirdo reading in a bar as opposed to socializing.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

1- Wear nice clothes
3- Drink drinks
5- Tip well

lol 4 never works it helps to be more proactive and assertive if you want to break the ice with a stranger.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
i leave my fly unzipped and just walk around with my junk flapping about like wayne gretzky

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Protip: go for the bartender, they always put out and you get free shots out of the deal.

edit: wrap the rascal

The hot bartender usually has an entire notebook full of scripted lines to say to deal with every horny drunk that wants to make a pass at them. Their multi-ear piercing and tattooed boyfriend usually drops in at that time to tell her how much he loves her on a nightly basis, too.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

The hot bartender usually has an entire notebook full of scripted lines to say to deal with every horny drunk that wants to make a pass at them. Their multi-ear piercing and tattooed boyfriend usually drops in at that time to tell her how much he loves her on a nightly basis, too.

I'm too much a broken husk of a human being for sex as this point so pretending to be my friend while never charging me for Whiskey is about as good at it gets these days

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I like to make friends at bars. I dont really like sex.

Friends are a nice thing to have. :3:

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
i go to happy hours and gently caress my coworkers

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

post you fav local bar

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
murphys

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

i go to happy hours and gently caress my coworkers

I'm in Texas, so literally every single one of my coworkers is fat except the Pakistani Muslim who practices Ramadan. He married.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

etalian posted:

post you fav local bar

Underdog and Wimpys.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

mookface posted:

It looks good to stick up for someone weak or to say something to someone who is disrespecting a girl. If it comes to blows you have to do what you have to do

Saying that two men came to blows is a lot less sexy than sounds

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A bar so good, a Apple techie left the prototype Iphone behind at it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Don Tacorleone posted:

i thought that was furcons because surprise when you have a bunch of shut in fetishists w/ no understanding of sex things start to spread

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Wear a suit, OP - pocket square and all - and go to a swanky, upmarket bar filled with young professionals, looking as dapper as possible. Remember: if it works for Don Draper it can work for you. You are Don Draper for the night, OP. Go in with that mentality. However, you're probably thinking about how you don't have any of the attributes, physical or otherwise, that make Don Draper attractive to the opposite sex - and you'd be right - but that's why you must also wear your fedora and scowl from under its brim, adding that air of mystery and allure that all member of the opposite sex love. You'll have to chase the women away with a lovely stick, OP.

Kirk Johnson fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Aug 8, 2014

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

A bar so good, a Apple techie left the prototype Iphone behind at it

At first I thought this was Leopolds in SF (Russian Hill). Place owns.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
it's a numbers game hit up all the women you would bang but aren't willing to spend money on. first thing just ask all of them of they will sex you. If you strike out try spending money on a women you think is worth spending money on. If that fails try to get someone who is drunk but sober enough to consent.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I once got picked up at a bar by a couple on their second honeymoon. We got shithoused at the bar and then went back to their hotel room to smoke weed. I ended up banging the poo poo out of the wife while the husband sat in the corner and jerked off. Good times.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Zeroisanumber posted:

I once got picked up at a bar by a couple on their second honeymoon. We got shithoused at the bar and then went back to their hotel room to smoke weed. I ended up banging the poo poo out of the wife while the husband sat in the corner and jerked off. Good times.

Cuck'tacular. :golfclap:

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Don Tacorleone posted:

it might be old folks' homes

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Women love a man who can butt chug a pitcher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Not some swill like Coors mind you but a real heavy stout. Get to it boys

• Locked thread