Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
They usually have their boyfriend with them.

Bring a knife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The only single women who go to a bar alone for the sole purpose of getting some D are usually fat chain smoking middle aged women trying to get away from the husband and kids.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Protip: go for the bartender, they always put out and you get free shots out of the deal.

edit: wrap the rascal

The hot bartender usually has an entire notebook full of scripted lines to say to deal with every horny drunk that wants to make a pass at them. Their multi-ear piercing and tattooed boyfriend usually drops in at that time to tell her how much he loves her on a nightly basis, too.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

i go to happy hours and gently caress my coworkers

I'm in Texas, so literally every single one of my coworkers is fat except the Pakistani Muslim who practices Ramadan. He married.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

abigserve posted:

how much time have you spent at bars trying (and failing) to pick up, you seem very knowelegable

I go for the burgers. You see these things happen.

• Locked thread