Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

etalian posted:

this is the best way to act in the bar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcQ_5Dz8HV4

Oh Goddamnit now I have to watch this loving movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
My favorite bar opens up at 630 in the morning. We go there after work and the reason I enjoy it is because it's fun to watch the hookers leave with random men and come back within 20 minutes. One time my friend and I were sitting at the bar drinking irish car bombs and these two hookers were sitting next to us. Three sheets in the wind, eyes barely open he tries to whisper but failed to bring his tone below shouting says, "that black girl and the one next to her with the big fake boobs...they're prostitutes. It's loving gross that they gently caress all these old men." I quickly finished my drink and said, "Jesus christ, Richie you really know exactly what to say to make me leave."

• Locked thread