Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

this is the best way to act in the bar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcQ_5Dz8HV4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I honestly wish more bars were like this discussing the economic development of the southern states pre revolutionary wat instead standard sports chat or work chat.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

1- Wear nice clothes
2- Match your shoes with other accessories
3- Drink drinks
4- Read a book and wait for someone to approach you
5- Tip well
6- Eat soul of person you leave with

lol 4 never works it helps to be more proactive and assertive if you want to break the ice with a stranger.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

post you fav local bar

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A bar so good, a Apple techie left the prototype Iphone behind at it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Xaris posted:

19 - Observe her body language. If she sits close to you and gives away hints, don't be shy; take a chance and see what happens.

20 - If it happens, it happens. If not, let her sleep over or call her a cab and try with someone else . If it does then buy her a nice breakfast and give her a ride home.

Now go forth virgoons, become the man you want to be. Bars are loving great and everyone there is looking for a nice dicking or pussy so everyone knows whats up anyways.

So the nice post-coitus breakfast is a place like Wafflehouse?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Al Cowens posted:

If it's a ridic. showboating "see and be seen" kind of meat market venue, the kind with long lines and mean bouncers and $600 bottles of grey goose + wine service + VIP lounges + unironic PUAs + Ed Hardy/Affliction + all the freaks come out to play I sure as hell am going to put a poo poo ton of effort into my appearance and come with my gender-fucker friends and let loose. Live a little.

Otherwise a friend's home or late night cafe or something.

But enough about me.

it looks pretty cyberpunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

clubs in the US are so loving lame

Canada gets a Mass Effect bar

• Locked thread