Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
better than corgis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
if your dog is so small it can't kill a human you're a bitch made play pussy

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i would only own a full blooded wolf personally

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
if some old bitch can bring her 'therapy' lap dog on this mother loving plane then i insist on bringing my 'therapy' bull mastif on too. dont worry everyone its my dog its cool

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
children are basically just pets

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Emanuel Collective posted:

I don't care about you but I do care about the dozens of children your dog will come across & inherently consider prey

what if it only kills urban youth children who will grow up to kill children ?

makes u think

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Trixie Hardcore posted:

For the record, I also support requiring parents to use child safety seats in cars even though some parents find that to be a violation of a free society.

quote:

"SuperFreakonomics" authors Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner claim that for children older than 2. there is no significant difference in the fatality rate between car seats and seat belts, 18.2 percent versus 18.1 percent respectively.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
its best to have a dog that has been bred to have major health problems later in life to make them look cool/different so people think you must be a cool and interesting person

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Whatev posted:

Chihuahuas are awesome. Please give my secretary a call so she can set up an appointment for me to kill you.

actually they are worthless pieces of poo poo. we need more pit bulls to destroy them imo

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Amarcarts posted:

I actually think Pit Bulls, like most animals, are pretty cool. It's the people who foam at the mouth defending the breed that really get on my nerves. Even if there were no child mauling at all, Pit defenders would still be annoying. They get off on having the same sort of victim mentality that spawns all the "War on Christmas" bullshit and every other species of feces you see on Fox News on daily basis. As long as people can trick themselves into being defensive by ignoring the benefits they gain from society it excuses them from having to change their selfish behavior and make any meaningful contribution to let others benefit from the same society.

Unless you are involved in the drug trade, in which a Pit is the smartest choice of breed.

if you are in the drug trade you should probably get a dog that does not make the police think you sell drugs

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Clochette posted:

Everyone rags on me for liking "rat dogs (yorkie poos) but I bet you'll never hear about a yorkie poo ripping a baby's face off or killing a grandma.

their owners make people want to rip their own face off

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
lets raise an entire generation on a cartoon depicting cute little monsters that battle other cute little monsters and eventually grow into big beasts that battle each other and then get upset that this generation is fond of pitbulls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
ever seen a gay pitbull?

• Locked thread