Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brick cow
We all know or are aware of the infamous forums poster moobs. He died. I don't actually remember if moobs was a good poster or not I do remember being uncomfortable enough by his avatars to iniate my first personal block on a single image in adblock. So, hey moobs, you won there, I guess.

Even as a young child moobs was slightly off.

But he embraced his one redeeming quality quickly and with confidence.

Like most of us he grew into an awkward teenager.

And then into a dancing black man.

But that phaze ended as it always does and as a result of spending months in front of a computer screen he turned white again and settled down into the moobs we know and love tolerate.

However the days have not been kind to ol' moobsey, he ended up looking like a fat old jack nicholson only he was broke and couldn't score chicks. But he could score some sweet sub sandwiches.

And then Moobs died.

RIP moobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brick cow
moobs death is less popular than not washing your hands in a public restroom, suck it moobs!

brick cow
same but only posts.

brick cow

BluPotato posted:

I remeber Moobs he was a poster.... he said poo poo on a stupid forum and made me uncomfortable with his avatar. RIP

gone but not forgotten. RIP

brick cow

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Was this the guy that breastfed a squirrel?

no, that was you. i don't understand where you got that confusion from.

• Locked thread