Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

Malek posted:

Av purchase? What?

OwlFancier posted:

What on earth was that about?

Beautiful thing happened in the mmo hmo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

Slumpy posted:

Not sure if this was talked about already but how can mods/admins tell what is a funny "in the know" post and what is bullshit? What I mean to say is that a lot of the games have mini cultures where funny things happen and they're referenced in the threads and could be seen as white noise from someone on the outside when in reality its 100% grade A beef comedy poo poo for the laughs? The way it is now is good, I'd rather not see reference joke posts get banned for being low content when it could actually bring up something good down the line in the thread/be referenced in game. But I also want to know how you guys determine what could be reference and what could be just dumb content which gets ignored?

When you tell a good joke, people around you laugh. When you tell a bad joke, people look at you strange or laugh at you or both. Posting works the same way.

• Locked thread