Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Roman Reigns posted:

By fall flat do you mean the piped in reactions? Or is that how the crowd really looked?

The jokes he was making were reliant on people knowing their WWE history. Nothing quite as bad as,"I SAID DID YOU FORGET YOUR SCISSORS!?!" but cracking jokes about a Coal Miner's Glove match or a <X> on a pole match. The crowd seemed pretty :geno: about the whole thing, even though his delivery was good (and got much better when he started talking about alligator logistics).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

Roman Reigns posted:

By fall flat do you mean the piped in reactions? Or is that how the crowd really looked?

EDIT: oh god don't replay Brie's promo my brain won't handle it

The truck monkey miracle workers had to pull a double shift to cut out all the awkward pauses and crap to make this video package presentable.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Didn't something else happen that Wrestlemania?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
All these great Wrestlemania moments!

...Oh and I guess some Daniel Bryan guy wrestled too.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
I've been flipping between this and preseason football so I really have no idea how the promo actually went. was the stip announced or what?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

jscolon2.0 posted:

Didn't something else happen that Wrestlemania?

AJ Lee beat the odds and retained the title?

Tr33
May 26, 2007

lumberjack match... ok

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tr33 posted:

lumberjack match... ok

To be fair, Ambrose may have been the first person I've ever heard who actually made a lumberjack match sound like a very reasonable stipulation for the situation he and Seth are in.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

well on the bright side if anyone can make a lumberjack match worth a poo poo its these two dudes so Im willing to go with it

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

PIN ME ROMAN REIGNS

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I am APPALLED that Seth Rollins would interfere in this match!

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Ambrose is more of a Dr. Pepper man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Dean selling that soda like acid

• Locked thread