Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

2house2fly posted:

Witcher 2 is good but it does the same thing as Alpha Protocol where you probably won't know exactly what's going on by the end because character motivations are often implied by association rather than revealed, and a bunch of exposition or lore is behind some other choice you didn't make.

You make it sound like that's a bad thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012

2house2fly posted:

The story is fairly decent but it is very bad as far as racial and sexual politics, which is one of the reasons I don't plan on getting the next game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQsuzlSypW0

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
the witcher more like the bitcher

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Hoodrich posted:

badass spaceshit

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

bioware games are incredibly bad and boring

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
The Witcher 2 treats female characters with more respect than the average Bioware game

though to be fair that's not saying a lot

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Are there any females in The Witcher 2 that come out to the protagonist and tell them they used to be dudes?

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
no

there is a furry though

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Are there any females in The Witcher 2 that come out to the protagonist and tell them they used to be dudes?

looking for post-op love in a post-fantasy world

Dec 26, 2012

are there in any rpg

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
sex re-assignment surgery in the middle ages would have killed nearly all of the people who would have had it done because of how infections usually went untreated and the surgical area and tools would normally be very unclean. I mean remember people used to advocate drilling open holes in people's skulls which would lead to a nasty infection.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
what if a wizard did it though

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

The Taint Reaper posted:

sex re-assignment surgery in the middle ages would have killed nearly all of the people who would have had it done because of how infections usually went untreated and the surgical area and tools would normally be very unclean. I mean remember people used to advocate drilling open holes in people's skulls which would lead to a nasty infection.

trepanation owns though?

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Silver Alicorn posted:

what if a wizard did it though

interesting question, i'm looking forward to hearing the old taintster's opinion on this.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

01011001 posted:

are there in any rpg

Yup, in the DA 2 dlc starring nerd super star felica day.

Dec 26, 2012

haha what

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

"...yeah."

Dec 26, 2012

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

trepanation owns though?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I ever do any masterpiece visual or language art thing I want to capture the sensation I get when I see the way she strokes the arms of the chair, and expand upon it.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Cool. Thanks OP.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
who wrote citadel? that was the best official fan-fiction i've ever played next to shadow the hedgehog

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Silver Striker posted:

interesting question, i'm looking forward to hearing the old taintster's opinion on this.

I dunno flesh crafting is from the school of blood magic which is bad enough. And on top of that you're having an old dude touch your junk.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Look do you really want a wizard remaking your stuff into his own ideal version of the alternate part? I mean wizards are into some pretty weird poo poo and tend to have hair fetishes. You could have it wind up looking like Gizmo from the gremlins.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

PleasingFungus posted:

trepanation comic

fuckin wicked

now i want a brain hole

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

The Taint Reaper posted:

Look do you really want a wizard remaking your stuff into his own ideal version of the alternate part? I mean wizards are into some pretty weird poo poo and tend to have hair fetishes. You could have it wind up looking like Gizmo from the gremlins.

you make a good point

Dec 26, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

yeah that wizard would have to be a real taint reaper to want to do taht huh

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

matrix ripoff posted:

fuckin wicked

now i want a brain hole

I am not sure those people are all right in the head, if you see what I mean

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

The Taint Wizard

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

why did you go to the bioware forums

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
is the mass effect series better or worse than bioshock infinite which is another game people liked until they decided they hated it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

is the mass effect series better or worse than bioshock infinite which is another game people liked until they decided they hated it

Bioshock series is worse.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
y'know I stubbornly continue to like both franchises (except bioshock 2 which can eat my rear end) despite the fact they're deeply flawed and the fact ME3's ending was one of the stupidest moments in gaming history not so much for what it was but because bioware/ea/both actually thought they could get away with with that red/green/blue choice after years of specifically saying the series wouldn't end in that exact way

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Comparing those series is like comparing a badass apple to an amazing orange.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Comparing those series is like comparing a badass apple to an amazing orange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
I bet people who like Bioware writing and Bioshock writing also liked Prometheus.

• Locked thread