Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
I'd be extremely interested in playing this. Especially the stance fighter dude, that seems really neato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
So when's someone gonna be all "I'm running a game" so I can join in?

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
I'd love to play this, but I have no one to play it with. Anyone willing to take on a straggler?

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
You should update your OP with kickstarter info. Some people are being linked to the front page of this thread.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
I Have a question:

You're a level 10 Archer/Striker. You're using the "Exposed" houserule. Edit: You have the Melee Shooter feat.

You use Power Up Strike to add 15 damage to the attack. Using your move action, you use Sharpshooting Sniper to turn the next hit into a 6. You use Super Trick Arrow (Gas Arrow). You hit an exposed target who is adjacent to you.

How much damage does it do?

Edit: added a feat to make it more complex

Gharbad the Weak fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
If you're using the Exposed houserule, and you have an attack that ignores cover, is the target exposed? Like, if a level 4 Striker used Draw A Bead, or the Archer's "You Can't Hide"?

Edit: I love that you can have a party made entirely of archers. An archer(sentinel)/defender, an archer(sentinel)/blaster, an archer(blitzer)/leader, an archer(blitzer)/striker, an archer(blitzer)/striker, and an archer(sentinel or sniper)/controller would cause a tremendous amount of nonsense in a game using the exposure houserules.

Who wants to run a gun-game?

Gharbad the Weak fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jan 3, 2016

• Locked thread