Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

"You've all learned something very important here: there are things in this world you just can't change!"

SorataYuy posted:

Kyosuke also has it in both OG games. It + Assail + (optional) Valor + Heavy Claymores that have been leveled enough = overkill on most targets. In a mission coming up in I think two-three chapters, all that had him tear through half an enemy force completely on his own, the first time I played through the game. (He then proceeded to use up every other bit of ammo he had, except for his Chain Gun, and tore through another 25% of the enemy force, during a portion where it was just him and Bullet fighting. Kyo's a beast in his machine...)

No he doesn't...? Excellen has it in OGS. Kyosuke has never had it. You're probably confusing it with Assail or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.

MarsDragon posted:

No he doesn't...? Excellen has it in OGS. Kyosuke has never had it. You're probably confusing it with Assail or something.

No, I was partially wrong - he has it in the first GBA game (I just hit up GameFAQs). I just remembered it in the second game for some weird reason. So half-right, half-wrong.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

AradoBalanga posted:

Yes. The Inspector anime (which is a retelling of the GBA version of OG2's events) gives her a pair of sunglasses. Because...Masami Obari, I guess.

I actually dropped the SRW anime halfway through Divine Wars (because Divine Wars), so I had to go look this up.

:kamina:

Also, Garnet is the clear leader on Ryusei's route, while Kyosuke has a tie between Katina and Latooni. Given that Katina's a Kyosuke-router, she gets the nod, so I'll go ahead and record the next mission. I'll probably shift Radha over to the R-GUN, since she's the last team member not in a "real" mech and Latooni would be fine in the Raubtier if I ever actually deployed her on Kyosuke's side.

I may put Giado in the Lion on Ryusei's side just because of how surprisingly well the mech has been working out, though the Schutzwald (or something similar) may actually be a better fit for him.

EDIT: By which I mean I'll get on it after I finish a game or two in my backlog, which has grown prodigiously over the past few months due to spending my time playing some game about anime robots.

Seyser Koze fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Mar 11, 2015

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?

Seyser Koze posted:

I'll probably shift Radha over to the R-GUN

Don't forget that it has a TK Field. Leona or Bullet could probably make better use of it. Or maybe even Ryoto if his stats aren't too melee-focused, I can't remember right now.

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

Seyser Koze posted:

I actually dropped the SRW anime halfway through Divine Wars (because Divine Wars), so I had to go look this up.

Well, the Inspectors is actually a legitimately good adaptation of OG2, so I'd still recommend checking it out. I'd talk more about it, but we obviously haven't reached OG2 yet.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

It should be noted that The Inspectors is also incredibly Obari.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
For both bad and good.

It's hella stylish and fun and animated well but also a considerable amount of resources seem to have been invested in detailed anatomy of nipples visible through clothing on boobs that move in such a way as to be a candidate for the elusive perpetual motion machine

What I'm saying is that it's Gravion Gaiden. ...Although if actual OG Gaiden gets an animated thing that'd be kinda cool and it has a robot Obari made in it already!

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
The quality difference between Divine Wars and The Inspector is just slightly larger than that of the GBA versions of OG1 and OG2.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

Broken Loose posted:

The quality difference between Divine Wars and The Inspector is just slightly larger than that of the GBA versions of OG1 and OG2.

I think this video sums it up quite well.

Minor spoilers for a Gespenst variant that hasn't shown up yet. Though the Altesisenspenst shown in the video is an anime-only thing.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Son Ryo posted:

Don't forget that it has a TK Field. Leona or Bullet could probably make better use of it. Or maybe even Ryoto if his stats aren't too melee-focused, I can't remember right now.

Pretty sure Radha has the TK skill too, can't rightly remember at the moment.

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost

Gyra_Solune posted:

For both bad and good.

It's hella stylish and fun and animated well but also a considerable amount of resources seem to have been invested in detailed anatomy of nipples visible through clothing on boobs that move in such a way as to be a candidate for the elusive perpetual motion machine

What I'm saying is that it's Gravion Gaiden. ...Although if actual OG Gaiden gets an animated thing that'd be kinda cool and it has a robot Obari made in it already!

Not too far off the mark since it also has a few obvious gravion cameos in it as well.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Hunter Noventa posted:

Pretty sure Radha has the TK skill too, can't rightly remember at the moment.

I'm fairly sure she isn't a newtipepsychodriver despite her mysticism.

GilliamYaeger posted:

Minor spoilers for a Gespenst variant that hasn't shown up yet. Though the Altesisenspenst shown in the video is an anime-only thing.

"Shout now" :allears:. Of course.
You'd think that move draws power from how hard the pilot screams.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Mar 11, 2015

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Omobono posted:

I'm fairly sure she isn't a newtipepsychodriver despite her mysticism.

"Shout now" :allears:. Of course.
You'd think that move draws power from how hard the pilot screams.

Well if it does then Kyosuke "My voice actor once literally broke a microphone screaming Voltekka" Nanbu would be able to draw out its full potential.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

"You've all learned something very important here: there are things in this world you just can't change!"

Son Ryo posted:

Yeah, put Leona in the R-Gun, she's a great candidate for it. (sniper, has natural Hit and Away, TK) Bullet can have her Guarlion. Radha is not a psychodriver, she has Shine's mystic precognition instead. (the difference between this is that the skills do different things)

Can we have a quick run-down of who's in what at some point? I'm starting to forget what we voted for Kyosuke route, at least.

EDIT: Giado would honestly probably make a better candidate for the Valsion Custom than Garnet, but the people have spoken. Shutzwald is probably best if you want to use him offensively, Lion with Boosters if he's just gonna be a repair/resupply bot. He's kind of weird in that his strengths make him well-suited to Rai's machines, but Rai's stats aren't garbage so you're always gonna want to use him over Giado anyway.

MarsDragon fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Mar 11, 2015

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Onmi posted:

Well if it does then Kyosuke "My voice actor once literally broke a microphone screaming Voltekka" Nanbu would be able to draw out its full potential.
That is still the best story. :allears: And didn't he do it twice?

Hey, Seyzer, once we get to that point, are we going to see some of the awesome Gespenst Kick shouts? (I'd specifically like to see Kusuha, Elzam and Kyosuke.)

Ashram
Oct 20, 2013

Poison Mushroom posted:

That is still the best story. :allears: And didn't he do it twice?

Hey, Seyzer, once we get to that point, are we going to see some of the awesome Gespenst Kick shouts? (I'd specifically like to see Kusuha, Elzam and Kyosuke.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Z3DIbrtR0
This basicly made Kusuha a favourite of mine. Silly, I know but I can't help it.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

GilliamYaeger posted:

Probably the silliest thing about that video is that 2ch immediately gave the DC pilot the nickname of "Mike" (as in, short for "microphone") shortly after that episode aired.

But yes, while Divine Wars is so painfully and obviously budget strapped from minute one, at least The Inspector could get away with looking like it had something resembling a budget about half the time. Even if a lot of that budget went to animating the mechs more than the characters.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Ashram posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Z3DIbrtR0
This basicly made Kusuha a favourite of mine. Silly, I know but I can't help it.

I never knew this but yessss :allears:

We need more of this Banpresto.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

AradoBalanga posted:

But yes, while Divine Wars is so painfully and obviously budget strapped from minute one, at least The Inspector could get away with looking like it had something resembling a budget about half the time. Even if a lot of that budget went to animating the mechs more than the characters.
To be fair, in a mecha action show I'd much rather have the fight scenes have the budget.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.

AradoBalanga posted:

This is probably why I enjoyed the OVA the most of the three series. Far less "Obari's impossible bodies" and so much less "We barely have any money!". Shame it was only three episodes long.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Mission 30 (intro)

I may be in danger of going over the character limit on this update, so I'm just going to get the intro out of the way now and work on the rest of the update later.

Command is expecting a 6-to-1 difference in strength when Operation SRW commences. The Federation has been mass-producing the Gespenst Mark II, but given the short timetable due to the EOT Council's meddling, they've had no choice but to prioritize mass production of the Lion instead. Luckily, Isurugi Heavy Industries is working at a breakneck pace to meet the Federation's needs, almost as if they were expecting the business from the beginning. Ironic that the mainstay of the DC forces is now going to become the core of the Federation's... but no doubt Bian and Maier had been planning for this eventuality all along.

:eng101: It was a 12-to-1 difference in strength in the original. :iiam:

Jonathan groans when he sees the state the units are in upon their return; it looks like the decisive battle with the Divine Crusaders was intense, and they're going to have their work cut out for them to get everything ready in time for the next operation. Ingram inquires about the status of the R-Series' upgrade parts; according to Robert, they're ready to be installed at any time.

Next he asks Jonathan about the simulations for the OOC maneuver; he hesitates to call them a “success,” exactly, but... That’s good enough for Ingram; they'll install the upgrades and begin drills in two days. Robert thinks that Ryusei and company could really use a break first...

At the beach, Rio and Lune are having a race. Lune wins, amazing everybody with her speed; she explains that her dad basically put her through all sorts of training from since she was a kid.

Bullet asks Kusuha if she doesn't want to join in; she says that she couldn't possibly hold a candle to either of them, and Bullet immediately gets ribbing from Excellen over ogling Kusuha in her swimsuit. Excellen is mildly annoyed that Kyosuke isn't here (and that Kusuha has now rendered Bullet immune to her charms), since she'd been hoping to give him a show; Tasuku's enjoying the show just fine, though everybody thinks he's lucky Leona isn't here. Neither she nor Rai are much for swimming, apparently.

Meanwhile, Aya's wearing quite the daring suit herself; she's a bit suprised that anybody finds it unusual and says she just went for one like what Garnet wears.

(Which... was probably a mistake.)

Rio isn't letting her off the hook so easily, though... between this, and her uniform, and her pilot suit... is this a hobby of hers? Aya brushes that off easily enough, saying that she had nothing to do with that - and the uniform has a jacket, as a matter of fact.

You see, thread? It all had a perfectly reasonable explanation in the end. :v:

Excellen suggests that Aya use her swimsuit to work her magic on Ingram, which apparently never occurred to her. Ryusei isn't sure that'll work. After all, you can never tell what Ingram is thinking, so even if you're having an effect, you wouldn't know.

Aya: "....."
Ryusei: "Hmm? Something wrong?"
Aya: "N-no, nothing."
Aya: (Ryu... I'm sorry. Just a little longer, and we'll be able to tell you the truth...)

Lune promptly latches onto Masaki and asks him what he thinks of her suit. He's pretty much oblivious to what she means; why does she care about that so much? The cats, exasperated, have to explain things and coach him into giving a proper response (Atlus) - "You're hot stuff in that number, baby."

She's so pleased just with this that the cats don't have the heart to mock Masaki's insincerity.

Latooni's here too, in a suit that Shine picked out for her at the same time that she got the glasses. Excellen tries to get her to ask the guy she likes what he thinks, but Latooni isn't saying who that is and Ryusei's too :downs: to pick up on it. Of course, when Rio comments on how the frills complement her well, Ryusei off-handedly agrees that they look cute on girls and ends up getting brownie points from Excellen anyway. :downs:

Meanwhile, Bullet just straight-up tells Kusuha that her suit looks nice on her, and she blushes and says thank you. At least somebody in this clown show has their head screwed on straight. :golfclap:

Ryusei asks if they're heading out to the samurai museum again after this, but today's leave is only three hours - not really long enough for it. He agrees; ordinarily he'd be taking the opportunity to go home, see his mom, and get a home-cooked meal. This gets Aya's attention, but then Ryusei says that she's still in the hospital, so that's out anyway. Furthermore, the SRX team is meeting right after this.

:eng101: For better or worse, this entire scene is a lot shorter in the original. Rio, Lune, Masaki, Aya, and Rai are the only ones there. The part about Rio and Lune racing and Lune trying to drag a compliment out of Masaki were pretty much the same, the part about Aya's swimsuit is shorter, and Rai's just reading a book on tea ceremony and didn't bring a suit at all (this leads to a little bit about how his grandmother and (deceased) sister-in-law were of Japanese descent). Rai gets teased a bit for the fact that not too long ago, he wouldn't have come out here at all, which everybody chalks up to Ryusei's influence.

Ingram briefs the team on what's coming up. The R-2 and R-3's enhanced parts have been completed, so tomorrow the team will be heading over to China to practice the OOC maneuver. This, of course, is a special combat maneuver involving heretofore untapped abilities of the R-series: the R-1, R-2, and R-3 will unite and form the ultimate mobile weapon, SRX.

Ryusei's head is about ready to explode at this, but when Ingram mentions the T-LINK System it brings him back down to reality. He comes right out and asks the major what it's really for. He'd been told that it was a system to assist with maneuvering, but then Ryoto told him that it was designed to work with gifted individuals. Then there's the question of Kusuha, who never played Burning PT, and Rio, who only did a few rounds in the simulator - why bring them on as pilots? Do they have this... gift, as well?"

Ingram: "Heh..."
Ryusei: "What, did I say something funny?"
Ingram: "No, I'm impressed. You've been doing your homework."

That said, Ingram has to apologize. The T-LINK System is a crucial element of the SRX Project, so Ingram has had to keep the full details under wraps until the OOC test is complete. After the test tomorrow, he promises to explain everything. This satisfies Ryusei, but not Rai; does Ingram really expect them to go into a test like this without knowing the system's details? Ingram says not to worry: Ryusei and Aya have been using the T-LINK all along, and the real issue is going to be balancing the Tronium Engine's output. Rai isn't going to let Ingram change the subject like this, but Ingram flatly responds that he'll explain it after the test, and that's that.

Ingram: "Rai, Ryusei. I know you have your doubts about my plans. But for the SRX Project to succeed, this is how it must be."
Ryusei: "All right, Instructor. You think this OOC test is gonna work?"
Ingram: "I do; I have the utmost faith in your skills. I chose you for a reason."
Ryusei: "OK... you can count on me."

Ingram tells them to be sure to do a thorough inspection of their machines; Ryusei and Rai head out to do so, but Aya stays behind.

Aya: "Major..."
Ingram: "What?"
Aya: "You... meant what you said?"
Ingram: "Yes. As promised, I will tell them everything."
Aya: "Thank you, Major..."

Ingram: "And Aya... the OOC maneuver's success depends on you. Ryusei and Rai's safety rides on your ability to control the T-LINK System at full drive."
Aya: "I know. I won't fail. I won't let my mother and sister's deaths go to waste... and I will do whatever it takes to support you.
Ingram: "Good. I know you can do it."
Aya: "Yes..."

:eng101:This scene is also much shorter in the original, where Ryusei is all gently caress YEAH GIANT ROBOTS WOOO and the main focus is on Rai's doubts about the maneuver's success. Ryusei doesn't raise any questions about the T-LINK System, so Ingram never ends up promising to say anything. Ingram's little conversation with Aya at the end starts off with her doubting her own abilities; Ingram tells her that it's an order, so success is the only possibility she needs to consider, and that he'll be protecting her should anything go wrong.

The Hiryu Kai is entering Beijing's airspace. The city has been untouched by the recent chaos, which strikes Katina and Russell as odd. Capital cities in general aren't being touched; Osaka was hit, for instance, but not Tokyo. The Federation's military bases are mostly intact as well. It simply doesn't make sense. Lefina says that it's almost as if they're holding back, and Sean agrees. If the Aerogaters' intent is to occupy the Earth, they may be planning to avoid unduly damaging it beforehand. Or perhaps they simply want to enjoy the sport of fighting a stronger opponent...

Aya: "Variable what?"
Ryusei: "Variable Formation! We can all yell it when we combine."
Aya: "Uh...huh. Somehow I knew you'd come up with something like this."
Rai: "Va... variable... Captain, what is he talking about?"
Aya: "I'm not really 'up' on it myself, but... I guess it's a thing in giant-robot cartoons for the heroes to yell something when their robots combine."

Excellen: "Oh, I heard about that. You can say something like 'Everybody pile on!' before you do it."
Ryusei: "Yeah, exactly! Wait, who yells that?"

Rai: "That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard."
Ryusei: "Oh, come on! Don't you have any Super Robot Soul?!"
Rai: "No."
Ryusei: "Dude, don't just say no when---"

Aya:"All right, you two, play nice. We'll be at the exercise zone soon, so you'd better get ready."
Rai: "Understood."

:eng101: In the original Ryusei's going around with this poo poo-eating grin on his face after hearing about the big SRX secret. He's basically just waiting for somebody to ask what it is so that he can blab, then gets deflated when it turns out Masaki already guessed it. That proceeds into the VARIABLE FORMATION! scene, after which Excellen says that Aya's looking happier and asks if something good happened; Ryusei can guess that it had something to do with Ingram. This leads to the "revelation" that Bullet and Kusuha are starting to have a little thing going on, with some more general exasperation towards Ryusei for being dense.

Again, this is a scene being shorter and still working a lot better due to Kusuha and Aya and Ryusei getting a lot more development in other parts of the story. Even scenes like Aya asking Ingram out to dinner make this one work better; instead of needing to shoehorn in as much dependence on Ingram as possible to make sure the writers have gotten it across, Aya's other scenes can focus on her relationship with Ryusei and Rai instead.

The alarm sounds, accelerating the timetable a bit; enemy units are warping into the vicinity. However, they're ignoring the ship completely and heading straight for Beijing's central district. Daitetsu orders all units to launch, with the exception of the SRX Team. Ingram surprises him by volunteering to have the team sortie as well - even separated, they're more than capable of fighting, though there'll be a delay in getting them deployed.

Well, that was fun. We got to ogle our anime waifus in their swimsuits, we're getting a kickass combining super robot, and most importantly, we're finally going to hear some straight answers out of Ingram once this is over.

I can't wait. :)

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Even in a story told entirely by talking heads and dialogue the swimsuit episode must happen :japan:

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Dr Pepper posted:

Even in a story told entirely by talking heads and dialogue the swimsuit episode must happen :japan:

They managed to resist put Latooni in a school swimsuit. It could have been worse.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Hellioning posted:

They managed to resist put Latooni in a school swimsuit. It could have been worse.
Masami Obari caved in and rectified that in The Inspector's ending sequence. And then turned around and gave us Sanger in a fundoshi in a later episode.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Seyser Koze posted:

Excellen: "Oh, I heard about that. You can say something like 'Everybody pile on!' before you do it."
Ryusei: "Yeah, exactly! Wait, who yells that?"
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Excellen is making an innuendo again?

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

That's generally a good assumption yes.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Excellen is making an innuendo again?

Not really - this line's just a shout-out to classic GATTAI yells.

レッツ何々, which'd be literally "Let's--...something, something", is referencing Voltes and Combattler's respective "Let's Volt In! / Let's Combine" while the second, パイル何々, would be "Pile--...whatever" referencing Rom Stoll's PIIIIIIIIIILE FOOOOOOOOOOOORMATION!!

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Mar 12, 2015

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

AradoBalanga posted:

Masami Obari caved in and rectified that in The Inspector's ending sequence. And then turned around and gave us Sanger in a fundoshi in a later episode.

Masami Obari does not 'cave in' to cliches. He revels in them.

Also Sanger and Elzam were objectively the best part of that ending.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

GilliamYaeger posted:

Obari if you love fanservice so much why don't you just go make Hentai already

:nws:

Oh right...

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

I just can't get over the Obari bug eyes. Not just that they're huge, I love me some 90s CLAMP, but there's just something about how he draws them that freaks me the gently caress out.

And yes, as mentioned in the game, Aya really does have a jacket:

Of course she's not wearing it, why would you even think such a thing.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

SorataYuy posted:

This is probably why I enjoyed the OVA the most of the three series. Far less "Obari's impossible bodies" and so much less "We barely have any money!". Shame it was only three episodes long.

Are you kidding? The OVA was totally out of money. There were constant animation and coloring errors, the fight choreography was hideous, the CG was incredibly discount, and it had by far the worst version of Variable Formation ever animated.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

MarsDragon posted:

And yes, as mentioned in the game, Aya really does have a jacket:

Of course she's not wearing it, why would you even think such a thing.
What's worse is that outside of the earlier line and the above character artwork, there is no mention of Aya's accompanying jacket at all.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
I choose to believe that's a reference to Misato's hat.

Wounded Land
Nov 27, 2007
Living in a greenhouse, growing crops that we can't eat...
I choose to believe that that jacket also contains a pair of pants which magically go onto her legs when she puts it on.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I know that SRW is really good at keeping fights from being Our Big Robot vs. Their Big Robot, but it makes the giant upgrade events feel a little less giant.

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

Lvl 62, +5 meadow defense

GilliamYaeger posted:

The worst part was the ridiculously impossible position of Aya's body.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Guy Fawkes posted:

The worst part was the ridiculously uncomfortable position of Aya's body.

Fixed. It's not actually impossible to maneuver your body into that position, but loving hell it's not comfortable.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

That R-3 plush is adorable why does it not exist

Needs attachable Strike Shields and TK Laser Cannon, though.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

MarsDragon posted:

That R-3 plush is adorable why does it not exist

Needs attachable Strike Shields and TK Laser Cannon, though.

and this is how you can spot a Ryusei

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
argh why does this mission have so many battle quotes :eng99:

i mean i know why but still

• Locked thread