Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Latooni is 14 and Ryusei is only 18 last I checked.

Not to mention he doesn't do anything with her beyond play video games, chat about robots and dole out dad-advice whenever something horrible has happened.
You may be subconsciously aging her down to Shine, who's only 12.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

To be fair, anime ages are whack anyway.

And Banpresto's insistence on putting her in a lolita dress at every opportunity doesn't help...

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Hellioning posted:

To be fair, anime ages are whack anyway.

And Banpresto's insistence on putting her in a lolita dress at every opportunity doesn't help...

It's oddly the opposite actually. In the original OG2 her 'default' outfit was the dress, OGs backed it up to her wearing her uniform and such more instead. They've actually toned the dress back to the point I think it only shows up in a single attack animation now.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

ImpAtom posted:

Ryusei and Latooni are pretty close in age, the general gap in art style just does't do much for it.

The SRW OG timeline doesn't help as they have like nine major wars over the course of like five years but the characters barely change in art styles.

She is (supposed) to be 14 and he is (supposed) to be 18. Assuming a year or two have passed she is still underage. So Right now its kinda creepy. Once she turns 18 everything is fine and dandy.

TL;DR The 4 year gap is ok and not creepy, the fact that she is underage what makes it creepy.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

It's oddly the opposite actually. In the original OG2 her 'default' outfit was the dress, OGs backed it up to her wearing her uniform and such more instead. They've actually toned the dress back to the point I think it only shows up in a single attack animation now.

Ah, right, forgot about that.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

ElMaligno posted:

She is (supposed) to be 14 and he is (supposed) to be 18. Assuming a year or two have passed she is still underage. So Right now its kinda creepy. Once she turns 18 everything is fine and dandy.

TL;DR The 4 year gap is ok and not creepy, the fact that she is underage what makes it creepy.

It's not even been a year since OG1 ended. I believe it's like 6 months. Also it's Ryusei, the only women he's shown any sexual attraction for are Aya, Garnet and robots. If he was actually in a relationship with her, you can argue it would be creepy and I'd understand it. But she just has a crush on an older guy, that only makes her like every teenage girl in loving existence.

EDIT: OG2nd takes place 6 months after Gaiden, and Gaiden itself is 6 after OG2. So it seems like a year and a half from OG1 where they are now at 15/19

Onmi fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Sep 23, 2015

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

There's also the fact that, honestly, neither of them seem that into it. Latooni might have a mild crush on the guy, but it's obvious that Ryusei has one and only one love in the world and Lat doesn't have enough engines and servo motors to even come close. She's a friend, but that's it.

And yet, multiple people on the cast try to shove them together at every opportunity.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

KataraniSword posted:

There's also the fact that, honestly, neither of them seem that into it. Latooni might have a mild crush on the guy, but it's obvious that Ryusei has one and only one love in the world and Lat doesn't have enough engines and servo motors to even come close. She's a friend, but that's it.

And yet, multiple people on the cast try to shove them together at every opportunity.

To be fair, those people tend to be Excellen and Garnet, who are Excellent and Garnet.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Hellioning posted:

To be fair, those people tend to be Excellen and Garnet, who are Excellent and Garnet.

And Irm. And really that's because those three are serial meddlers who constantly butt into everyones lives so they can essentially play "dolls" with humans.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Wounded Land posted:

And ugh, I hate the Ryusei/Latooni relationship so much. It gives me all the creeps and then some.
You do realize that Ryusei is like one of the first people Latooni has known to treat her like a normal person instead of a lab experiment, right? Prior to meeting Ryusei, the number of people Latooni felt comfortable around was about three (Giado, Garnet and Kai). Now she's getting over her anthropophobia and, essentially, finally being a normal human being. All thanks to a thick-headed otaku who was in the middle of his own character development phase.

Wounded Land
Nov 27, 2007
Living in a greenhouse, growing crops that we can't eat...
"Gives me the creeps" is a bit strong. I don't like that Lat looks like a preteen and Ryusei looks like your typical shounen goon "basically an adult but technically a teenager". The other aspects I don't really care about.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Wounded Land posted:

"Gives me the creeps" is a bit strong. I don't like that Lat looks like a preteen and Ryusei looks like your typical shounen goon "basically an adult but technically a teenager". The other aspects I don't really care about.

I'd be there with you, but like others have said the affection is pretty one-sided on Latooni's part so it just feels like a girlish crush. If Ryusei showed any signs of being attracted to her I'd turn on it pretty quick but as it is it's just goofy, harmless sitcom bullshit.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Alacron posted:

I'd be there with you, but like others have said the affection is pretty one-sided on Latooni's part so it just feels like a girlish crush. If Ryusei showed any signs of being attracted to her I'd turn on it pretty quick but as it is it's just goofy, harmless sitcom bullshit.

Ryusei has only ever cared for her as a person who's been through a lot of poo poo I've found. He'll stand up for her if someone attacks her and he'll be a shoulder if she needs one. But if not he's perfectly content to be goofy and go "Yeowza" over a giant robot shaped like a woman than any actual women. And honestly one of the reasons Ryusei remains likable in this game is because he slides more into the mentor role than the protagonist role.

But it's the same as Shine/Rai. There's nothing romantic there beyond a girlish crush.

Ashram
Oct 20, 2013
I think it's safe to sum all of it up as: "Releationships are weird in SRW OG"

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, these must be some real trying times for Latooni. At least nobody's restarting a child soldier development program, for small enough values of "child", right?

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Swamped at work, so no update this week. You're all crushed, I know.

Glazius posted:

Man, these must be some real trying times for Latooni. At least nobody's restarting a child soldier development program, for small enough values of "child", right?

Yeah, about that.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Seyser Koze posted:

Yeah, about that.

It's a SRW game and a character's backstory has become a focal point.

There is approximately zero chance of that backstory not being revisited in the worst way possible.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Glazius posted:

You do know what series this is right?

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i don't think they're ambitious enough

not until we start seeing psychic babies controlling the doombots

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Gyra_Solune posted:

i don't think they're ambitious enough

not until we start seeing psychic babies controlling the doombots

About that...

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It is remarkably enjoyable reading this thread with prior knowledge of what is to come.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

"You've all learned something very important here: there are things in this world you just can't change!"

AtomikKrab posted:

About that...

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Sadly, Ivan Whiskey would be a tactician-exclusive and/or NPC, if Cyborg 009 ever made it into SRW.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Mission 12

Start off with some upgrades. We've got Irm in the Grungust and Ryusei in the R-Blade, so some money goes into boosting stats where appropriate.

Our old buddy the Armorlion is back as well. I drop a few bucks boosting its armor, though it doesn't actually get used this update.

Excellen, you're sort of wasting the Weissritter's mobility by hovering directly behind Kyosuke.

Intro

quote:

An indescribable thing sits in an indescribable place and says indescribable things.

In a less indescribable place, Archibald announces that the sub will be heading to China next. Echidna and Yuuki both immediately question him, since there's nothing of strategic value at their destination. He responds that their destination is an archaeological dig by the LTR Institute; they're in the process of unearthing a Mechanoid, a giant robot built by the ancient Chinese people. Archibald claims to have learned about it in documents passed down from his own family since the early 20th century. Yuuki is skeptical, but Echidna agrees, reasoning that if the Mechanoid is real, Lemon will want data on it. She also volunteers to pilot on the next sortie, as Seolla hasn't been well since their previous mission.

Meanwhile, Carla is talking to Seolla about her devotion to the Divine Crusaders, which seems sincere - more so than Carla's, which is more due to gratitude towards Yuuki than a desire to avenge her family. She leaves when Cuervo comes in to give Seolla her medicine. During the ensuing conversation, Seolla tells him about the encounter with Latooni on the previous mission. He's concerned with the fact that Seolla shot at her (which may be due to too many adjustments), and with the fact that she told Arado but not him (which may be due to not enough adjustments). Seolla asks him to tell Ouka about Latooni; privately, he thinks that in Ouka's mental state it could be dangerous.

The Hagane is on temporary standby; during the downtime, Lamia tries to decode the disk Echidna gave her, only to discover that her decoder is damaged, meaning she'll be on her own until she can contact Echidna again to ask for a replacement. Instead she talks to Ryusei and the others. Ryusei is griping about being stuck on the ship while Rai is on leave to visit the family gravesite. Lamia assumes he's going to pay his respects to Elzam, but is surprised to learn that Elzam is alive on this side.

Rai visits Cattleya's grave, promising to return and say his final farewell once he's been able to lay their past to rest. He receives an emergency call from the Hagane; the Far East Base has detected the enemy submarine on course to China, and they're departing in immediate pursuit. He agrees to meet them en route.

Archibald and company arrive at the dig site, sending Professor Eri Anzai and the other LTR workers scrambling for cover. Carla senses something strange underground, as does Yuuki. Archibald decides that they'll unearth the Mechanoid themselves before pursuers arrive, using their weapons; when Yuuki and Carla points out all of the civilians, he just laughs and begins firing away, getting more excited as he sees the workers in terror.

The Hagane arrives a moment later and deploys units. Excellen immediately senses something wrong that she can't place, while Ryusei and Bullet sense something strange below ground, just as Yuuki and Carla did (but different from what Excellen feels). Archibald notes Rai's arrival with amusement, thinking that this is what they call irony...

Mission 12: From Far and Away

So, objectives. Our goal is to wipe out the enemies, but the battle mastery just requires us to destroy four enemy units in the first two turns. Also of note is that losing Excellen is a game-over.

Our lovely purple map. We're in the lower right, while the enemy forces consist of four Lions and four Barrels in the middle. Up in the top-left we have Yuuki, Carla, and Echidna in Randgriths and Archie in a Guarlion Custom.

After one of our two turns is down the drain, we haven't killed anything yet. :ohdear:

But we trash the crap out of them on turn 2. Not too much to worry about or report on there.

After our fourth kill, we pick up the mastery. :toot:

But nothing happens immediately, so we continue merrily on our mook-slaughtering way. Up until the enemy phase of turn 2, at least... when the fun begins.

Scene

quote:

As Excellen's condition worsens, Lamia picks up a distortion in space - but not her support, and not the enemies she's expecting, either. She yells out a warning about the enemy teleport signatures, and a moment later some bizarre unknowns warp in, unlike any robot they've seen before. Kyosuke and Excellen hear one of them speak, but nobody else on the team hears anything.

With the latest turn of events, Archibald decides to call off the operation and retreat, leaving our people to deal with the unknowns. Tetsuya is about to order pursuit, but Daitetsu countermands it when the unknowns turn on the ruins; we'll have to wipe them out before anything else can be done.

And so we meet the second of the game's major enemy factions: the Einst.

And they're completely surrounding us. There are two types of enemy unit here...

The Einst Knochen, the rank-and-file grunt with primarily close-range attacks...

But which many of our guys can kill with no real trouble...

And the Einst Glied, the long-range artillery unit. Think of it as a Barrelion with tentacles.

Just like Barrelions, they love to attack from out of range. Jerks. :argh:

On the bright side, they're not very well-armored - although all Einst units regenerate at least 10% of their HP per turn.

Irm has nothing to fear. On the other end of the formation, Rai is another story, as literally all of these guys gang up on him.

It doesn't take long for him to end up looking like this. I wish I could say he gave as well as he got, but by the end I was just dodging and praying for luck.

But before too long it's the player phase again. Once we're no longer caught off-guard and can pick our battles, the tables turn quickly. Bullet farms up some kills on one side...

Lamia casts Guard and takes the heat off of Rai...

...And just about everybody else mops up the enemies who were near Irm.

One other thing of note happens on this mission: Lamia passes level 10, which means that she can use the Angelg's ultimate attack: Phantom Phoenix.

"That appearance... what on Earth are they?"

Worth the wait? Maybe...

The enemies - whatever they were - have been eliminated. Tetsuya has made contact with the 12th Fleet to warn them about the escaping DCs, but there's been no sign. For the time being, the Hagane will focus on rescuing the LTR staff.

Anyway, the fight with the Einst got a bit hairy for a little while, mainly because they ambush you on the enemy phase and get a round of free punches. Assuming you survive the initial rush without casualties, they die quickly. If they had any bigger units, or if they brought another wave or two, things might be different.

:ohdear:

Closing

quote:

Aboard the Hagane, Dr. Anzai tells the crew about the expedition's search for the Mechanoid. Supposedly the Mechanoid is an ancient machine built to fight a mythical evil; given the timely arrival of the strange unknowns and their interest in destroying the ruins, it may be on the verge of awakening. That would explain the DCs' interest in getting their hands on it, although supposedly the Mechanoids choose their own pilots. With the enemies gone, Eri will be continuing with the dig; Irm promises to put her in contact with his father, who should be able to help with the investigation.

Later, Daitetsu and Tetsuya discuss the mounting troubles. The captain has a feeling that another war on the scale of the last is brewing - if not something even worse still.

Latooni has been analyzing the destroyed unknowns, and they appear to be biological. The voice that Kyosuke and Excellen heard is a mystery; perhaps the enemies broadcast some kind of signal that only the two of them could receive, but what would it be? Kyosuke thinks of the shuttle crash they were both in, but there's little to go on as yet. Instead he turns to Lamia to ask how she learned about the teleport signatures; clearly she knew about them, even though they're of a type the Hagane hasn't detected yet. She unsuccessfully tries to play dumb, and when Kyosuke comes out and asks if she knows of somebody else with this technology, she makes a hasty excuse and runs out.

On the submarine, Archibald makes contact with Mitsuko Isurugi Rose, who hired him to acquire the Mechanoid. It turns out that she's already made plans to acquire the robot from LTR directly if they manage to unearth it, to his mild annoyance. Meanwhile, she isn't at all interested in the Federation's R-Blade, despite having requested the Wildfalken specifically, suggesting that the Earth Cradle has more surprises still to be revealed...

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Ryusei continues to be the best character.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

After what he did this chapter why would anyone who is supposed to be the least bit sympathetic be ok with working under Archibald? Dude is completely nuts and also unambiguously evil.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

I want everyone to pay attention to Cero's conversation with Seolla, because this is Cero's character as presented, but not what Banpresto wants you to see and react to the character. Banpresto wants the player to see Cero as a remorseful (and reluctant) follower of the School's leaders, clearly shaken by the acts he committed in the past but still adhering to how the School treats issues with their experiments out of moral conflict. The problem is the writing and presentation, which presents Cero as a gigantic hypocrite that you are supposed to feel sorry for because he shows signs of moral conflict instead of outright villainy. Take Cero's reaction to Latooni being alive. He first responds by showing remorse over not giving her a proper name, but then two minutes later decides to use "adjustments" (read: drugs and psychological tampering) because Seolla is conflicted about keeping this information from him and is visibly troubled by this revelation. That is not someone you are supposed to feel sorry for; instead, Cero winds up literally being Tempest Hawker 2: Moral Conflict Boogaloo. A person the player is supposed to feel bad for because of tragedy and/or moral conflict, but in the end, is just as irredeemable as the worst villains in the game because of their actions.

Compare Archibald, for a moment. He is clearly cunning and amoral in his actions and gets thrills from murdering the innocent, among other sociopathic traits. This whole intro scene is to let the player know that Archibald is unhinged and flat out batshit crazy underneath a facade of collected calm and cynicism. Banpresto knows what they want Archibald to be, and just goes wild with the character. There is never any doubt or wavering in how he's presented to the player, and there's some morbid entertainment found in his sick and twisted actions (mostly thanks to his "I'M loving BATSHIT INSANE HAHAHAHA!!" portrait being a thing of beauty). With Cero, they flip flop back and forth so many times on his behavior that by the time the School plot ends, you don't care what happens to him and feel like Banpresto has trouble writing villains you're supposed to feel bad for.

As for Archibald's past, sadly his ancestors did not cross paths with Professional Nazi Annihilator BJ Blaskowicz, although the whole Chokijin mythos could easily be inserted into a Wolfenstein spinoff that I now want to see happen. The short, mostly spoiler-free version is this: his ancestor Jabez Grims found the Chokijin in China and wanted them for himself, so he and his butler Otto tried to control them by overdosing the robots on opium (just roll with it) because of reasons we'll get to later in this game. The plan ultimately failed (both Jabez and Otto died), and Jabez was posthumously thrown under the bus by the British government for his actions, resulting in the Grims family being disgraced.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

AradoBalanga posted:

I want everyone to pay attention to Cero's conversation with Seolla, because this is Cero's character as presented, but not what Banpresto wants you to see and react to the character. Banpresto wants the player to see Cero as a remorseful (and reluctant) follower of the School's leaders, clearly shaken by the acts he committed in the past but still adhering to how the School treats issues with their experiments out of moral conflict. The problem is the writing and presentation, which presents Cero as a gigantic hypocrite that you are supposed to feel sorry for because he shows signs of moral conflict instead of outright villainy. Take Cero's reaction to Latooni being alive. He first responds by showing remorse over not giving her a proper name, but then two minutes later decides to use "adjustments" (read: drugs and psychological tampering) because Seolla is conflicted about keeping this information from him and is visibly troubled by this revelation. That is not someone you are supposed to feel sorry for; instead, Cero winds up literally being Tempest Hawker 2: Moral Conflict Boogaloo. A person the player is supposed to feel bad for because of tragedy and/or moral conflict, but in the end, is just as irredeemable as the worst villains in the game because of their actions.

Compare Archibald, for a moment. He is clearly cunning and amoral in his actions and gets thrills from murdering the innocent, among other sociopathic traits. This whole intro scene is to let the player know that Archibald is unhinged and flat out batshit crazy underneath a facade of collected calm and cynicism. Banpresto knows what they want Archibald to be, and just goes wild with the character. There is never any doubt or wavering in how he's presented to the player, and there's some morbid entertainment found in his sick and twisted actions (mostly thanks to his "I'M loving BATSHIT INSANE HAHAHAHA!!" portrait being a thing of beauty). With Cero, they flip flop back and forth so many times on his behavior that by the time the School plot ends, you don't care what happens to him and feel like Banpresto has trouble writing villains you're supposed to feel bad for.

As for Archibald's past, sadly his ancestors did not cross paths with Professional Nazi Annihilator BJ Blaskowicz, although the whole Chokijin mythos could easily be inserted into a Wolfenstein spinoff that I now want to see happen. The short, mostly spoiler-free version is this: his ancestor Jabez Grims found the Chokijin in China and wanted them for himself, so he and his butler Otto tried to control them by overdosing the robots on opium (just roll with it) because of reasons we'll get to later in this game. The plan ultimately failed (both Jabez and Otto died), and Jabez was posthumously thrown under the bus by the British government for his actions, resulting in the Grims family being disgraced.

Well lets see... he tried to mind control a ROBOT, with opium, I'd toss him under the bus even if it worked.

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

You call that potato a Trump avatar?

THIS is a Trump Avatar!

AtomikKrab posted:

Well lets see... he tried to mind control a ROBOT, with opium, I'd toss him under the bus even if it worked.

All I'm hearing is that he was an amazing visionary who would have scored the British a super robot if only they had the sense to double down on him :colbert:.
Also,

quote:

Rai: (Cattleya. It'll be a while before I can come back here, like my brother. If... If I can lay the past to rest, I'll bring your flowers again. Then, maybe I can say farewell for real. So, until then...)

Archibald: "Oh? The SRX Project's R-2. If Raidiese, second son of the Branstein family, is piloting it... heh heh, such an ironic turn of fate."
Yuuki: "You know that pilot, Major?"
Archibald: "Yes, quite well. Though we've never met."

HI! MY NAME IS SUPER ROBOT WARS. I'M SUPER SUBTLE YOU GUYS!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Yep, super robots from ancient China.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Archi is batshit, Cero sucks, Ryusei is amazing, the Einst are boring.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
drat, that BJ Blaskowicz comment made me wish for a SRW game that was set in WW2 but... what series could you possibly use there? Cyborg 009 maybe? :shrug:

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

quote:

Aboard the ship, Eri Anzai thanks the crew for their timely arrival, introducing herself as the chief archaeologist for the Lost Technology Research Laboratory. LTR's main focus is the excavation and investigation of "O-Parts," artifacts that don't match the technology level or culture of the region where they are found.

Assuming it was オーパーツ or something in Japanese, they might have meant OOPArt: an actual acronym that means Out-Of-Place Artifact.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

AtomikKrab posted:

Do recall that it was the early 20th century (Archibald mentions "between the world wars", putting Jabez's antics somewhere between 1918 and 1939) , so the concept of giant robots was almost non-existent at the time. Granted, Jabez was taking the usual super robot pilot approach of pulling bullshit out of his rear end and managing to make it work, so points to him. Plus, using opium to control the Chokijin sort of makes sense when you consider what the Chokijin are, but that discussion slams headfirst into spoiler territory for this game so I'll hold off on that.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I'm more baffled as to why they felt the need to have a British guy trying to control Chinese stuff with opium.

I mean, that's a little on the nose, don't you think?

CmdrKing
Oct 14, 2012

Maybe if I called it 'Interpretive Stabbing'...

quote:

"By the way, on our way here I fed a baby to a puppy. Then I set the puppy on fire. Did I tell you I've taken a liking to black tea? Yes, the color puts me in mind of the ashes..."

This is perfect. Just thought you should know.

Also put me down for "wants to see the SRW/Wolfenstein/Indiana Jones crossover"

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Alacron posted:

drat, that BJ Blaskowicz comment made me wish for a SRW game that was set in WW2 but... what series could you possibly use there? Cyborg 009 maybe? :shrug:

It would be a little hard when 90% of the cast is Japanese!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

ImpAtom posted:

It would be a little hard when 90% of the cast is Japanese!

Whats the pop culture/media representation of WW2 in Japan anyways?

Is it as binary as how Nobunaga Oda is represented? (Iirc Oda is either a great uniter or literally the devil in pop culture.)

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Whats the pop culture/media representation of WW2 in Japan anyways?

Is it as binary as how Nobunaga Oda is represented? (Iirc Oda is either a great uniter or literally the devil in pop culture.)

Hey. sometimes it's both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashram
Oct 20, 2013
I, to this day, find it both hilarious and mindbendingly stupid that, after such a display by Archie, Yuuki can still think he is on the side of the good guys.

• Locked thread