Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

I'm a big fan of the helmet toss. Gets your point across and reduces the chances of being murdered by Tony Stewart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Jesus gently caress ESPN ran the video.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

Yeah this bigger than OJ!

Lol they likely won't even charge him.
I don't think this will be a huge story forever, but OJ was last century.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Rand McNally posted:

The more I think about it, yeah. Seems like a perfect storm sort of thing. There's no way this would end in a no-fault civil case, would there? Tony's going to get boned six ways from Sunday no matter what.
It's definitely a lot easier to win some money in a civil trial than it usually is for a DA to secure a conviction. Tony might just decide to settle with the family, depending on what the police investigation ends up finding.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Tuxedo Jack posted:

The 20 year old kid emulated what he's seen on TV, and jumped out of his car and began approaching vehicles designed for speed travelling very fast on a dirt track. No matter how fast the reflexes are of the other drivers, if you're approaching a vehicle with all of those factors at play, you risk getting hit.
Emulated something often done by Tony Stewart, no less.

• Locked thread