Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I guess I'll go ahead and say it.

What kind of drooling retard watches that video of a guy jumping in front of racecars in a turn, sees him get hit by the back end as the driver is swerving away and thinks "yea that was murder"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah that is pretty clear, Tony hit that dude.

Intent is hard as gently caress to prove, but that is probably as close to it as you can get without him screaming "I am going to kill you with my car.".

Still waiting for that video that dude described though.

I see you post a lot and I seriously don't mean this as an insult but you are really stupid aren't you? Like you don't seem to grasp simple concepts or nuances easily.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

leica posted:

Tony's reputation of being a dick isn't helping him much with this.

Yea that dude almost got ran over twice before stewart drove by. If the guy before stewart hit him instead this thread wouldn't be happening the way it is.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

FuzzySkinner posted:

There's posts in this thread literally blaming the loving victim.

But yeah me saying that Stewart shouldn't have been racing there in the first place is dumb. :rolleyes:.

"WELL HOW MANY RACECARS HAVE YOU DRIVEN?"

"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS HE'S NOT RACING IN THE INDY 500" are also equally dumb.

Stewart if anyone was the "victim" here. Dudes loving scarred for life. In what way was Ward a victim of anyone but his own stupidty?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Darth123123 posted:

IMO its directly relevant. I'm surprised NASCAR didn't have it before actually. What is the penalty for running around on the track (aside from likely death)?

It never really came up before because drivers, if they do leave their car, stand by it and don't jump in front of or try to grab multiple racecars.

• Locked thread