Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Kevin Ward is pretty dumb to be running out into the track like that to confront Tony, but uhhh yeah Tony killed that guy.

I've never watched NASCAR or any other race before, and yeah that seemed really weird to me. Like the second he got out and started walking in front of cars shaking his fists I got that horror movie "something bad is going to happen to the dumb person investigating the noise in the basement" vibe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

BMB5150 posted:

Many times drivers pissed at other drives have walked right to the car that they're pissed at and showed their displeasure. Not a phenomenon but not a great idea to do at all.

Yeah like I said, I don't watch racing, so I'm sure it is a every-so-often occurrence. But from an outsiders perspective it seems like something you wait till after the race to do. Not walk onto a track full of speeding cars.

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
How many hours ago did this happen? People are talking about that brief second this camera looks away, but what are the odds that no one else was recording? Surely there's other videos that are going to be posted.

• Locked thread