Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

skaboomizzy posted:

Hey, so Faction Feud is kinda messed up. It won't let me heal any of my guys even after we wiped out the other team and won.

It appears bugged as poo poo. Go back to edit your team, hit autofill and it should bump a bunch of your guys out of the lineup so you can heal them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Paracaidas posted:

It appears bugged as poo poo. Go back to edit your team, hit autofill and it should bump a bunch of your guys out of the lineup so you can heal them.

Awesome, thanks.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
https://twitter.com/sc_prowrestling/status/844407393274544128

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Our very first match in faction feud was against the rank 1 team so matchmaking is also hosed

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Either Fire Pro needs to add a ladder match or someone needs to mod one in, just for comedy purposes when I run my eight-man MMA fighter poo poo.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Fumaofthelake posted:

Our very first match in faction feud was against the rank 1 team so matchmaking is also hosed

You also can't clear your team so even though the next one starts in 2 days I have a bunch of people I have to rotate out to use.

The reason I even set up a team? Tutorial auto-popped when I went to faction.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

WWE Bejeweled? Does WWE make a new crappy mobile game every year?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

STAC Goat posted:

WWE Bejeweled? Does WWE make a new crappy mobile game every year?

its good

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I'm waiting for the WWE version of Fire Emblem Heroes.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

MotU posted:

its good

It's fine but I hit a pretty hard paywall and I can't even just PAY for what i want to get past it.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
If you mean the tokens to evolve guys up a level, yeah. You just have to grind those out in the dailies and hope you get them as loot rewards during matches.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Someone else in this thread pointed out that you can use the ingame Cash to buy pack of the tokens at about 350 per pack. That's let me upgrade like 3 of my guys to 2 star since I learned about it.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
I'm stalled out at a point where I need Kane Masks (150cash token bags and I'm getting hosed on drop rates) and/or Dolph to unlock Indy Hard.

Is there a purchase with better rates on the gatekeeper tokens (Gum, Kane's Mask, Cena Armbands, etc) than the 150bags? Or just keep grinding and waiting on vs rewards?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I wish you could just buy the goddamn tokens you need like a lot of games.
Edit: even if I have to use "cash"

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Mar 29, 2017

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Snacksmaniac posted:

I wish you could just buy the goddamn tokens you need like a lot of games.

Please! I have too many coins now anyways because I can't level any one up.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Paracaidas posted:

I'm stalled out at a point where I need Kane Masks (150cash token bags and I'm getting hosed on drop rates) and/or Dolph to unlock Indy Hard.

Is there a purchase with better rates on the gatekeeper tokens (Gum, Kane's Mask, Cena Armbands, etc) than the 150bags? Or just keep grinding and waiting on vs rewards?

I have never seen the gum or the armbands as a drop. Before they gimped Dean's Dailies, you could very rarely see a mask drop there, but I've yet to see one since then. Gotta get them Cash bags and the random ones you can get from the checklist mission thing.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
I've had 1* Gold drops from the normal mode show dailies, like Raw, Smackdown etc etc. Also just doing Bray for the 'clear 15 times with x character' missions has given me probably a dozen Bray Lanterns, so you could always so low difficulty matches and hope for the best :v:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

They just sent a message saying they'll be giving out more upgrade tokens in more game modes. Get hype!

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

skaboomizzy posted:

They just sent a message saying they'll be giving out more upgrade tokens in more game modes. Get hype!

Including a crate of 6 (8?) of the 2-star gatekeeper tokens for free. So jump on board.

I need to complain more often, clearly.

Pooper Hero
Sep 11, 2001
The costumed crapper
The best tokens are in the token bags linked from the roster. They are 150 cash. When you click enhance on a wrestler it will pop up a dialog saying not enough tokens and has a button you can click on to go to that token bag.

Sorry for the huge image

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Seems like Champions really factors win streak into their matchmaking algorithms...

Over the course of an hour (and then a 45 minute wait for healthpack regen) I won 17 straight to raise my notoriety from 320 to 755. at 15 wins (659), the notoriety (and talent) of opponents shot up dramatically. From being relatively even notoriety matchups, the lowest out of the 3packs offered were 750, then 917, then 894. Now every matchup contains a 3-star opponent, I'm unable to 'seek revenge' and the lowest notoriety option is 1006.

I assume it's a rubberband to prevent what I did (sandbag your defensive pairing to hemorrhage notoriety , crazy winstreak for fame-only worth the time when the reward is shirts), but that snaps back hard.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
we are bums at faction feud

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Paracaidas posted:

Seems like Champions really factors win streak into their matchmaking algorithms...

Over the course of an hour (and then a 45 minute wait for healthpack regen) I won 17 straight to raise my notoriety from 320 to 755. at 15 wins (659), the notoriety (and talent) of opponents shot up dramatically. From being relatively even notoriety matchups, the lowest out of the 3packs offered were 750, then 917, then 894. Now every matchup contains a 3-star opponent, I'm unable to 'seek revenge' and the lowest notoriety option is 1006.

I assume it's a rubberband to prevent what I did (sandbag your defensive pairing to hemorrhage notoriety , crazy winstreak for fame-only worth the time when the reward is shirts), but that snaps back hard.

For awhile that was the only thing that kept me coming back to this game but then they just recently patched out the exploit that let you refresh opponents as long as you had revenge available. Now it's impossible for me to get a 3+ winstreak even after sandbagging. I think I'm done with this game.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
only thing bothering me in Champions right now is that some hard modes are gated behind drawn characters like Booker T. At least with the Ziggler and KO ones you get them from later tours and you can go back but I need Booker and another Attitude Era besides the DDP they give you to open up some more circuits that probably have some tokens in em

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

They need to up the time on the faction feuds. Every time I've joined one, it's ended by the time I check it again. And it's not just me that has this issue, I've never seen more than 2 people on either team actually have the contribution number thing.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Faction Feud is a waste of time anyway. Only the top 100 factions get any special rewards, every single other faction that participated gets the exact same amount of coins. Play it once to qualify for the reward then ignore it.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

ShootaBoy posted:

They need to up the time on the faction feuds. Every time I've joined one, it's ended by the time I check it again. And it's not just me that has this issue, I've never seen more than 2 people on either team actually have the contribution number thing.

It's so dumb the way it is. It's 90 minutes from whenever joins and starts it, which means it's like one person or two at best just running matches over and over. Basically whoever starts it wins it unless they're idiots.

I get the idea they're going for but it doesn't work in an environment where there's no already active PVP. They need to send this one back to the lab and make it work for the game format they have.

Also let us spend our tokens dammit I need to pull yet another Big Show card considering I already have him you know.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
oh boy those 400 chip pulls gave me a 2* Gold Kofi, now the only thing I don't have at 2* Silver or better is a Trickster

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

God I would kill to have another red superstar. I even didt he stupid thing and dropped 400 cash on a box last night only to get another loving Cesaro dupe :argh:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
I had pulled a 2* Silver Rusev a while back and goddamn Rusev owns. Luke Harper is also pretty good if you got him, he ain't bad to build up. His finisher clears a little grid and can be pretty powerful

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

I'm stuck with just the starter Reigns. It actually grinds on me because my top 3 guys are all loving Roman Reigns. My best striker is NXT Reigns, my only and therefor best powerhouse is modern day Reigns, and my best trickster is Shield Reigns. It's maddening.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Wade Barrett is ridiculous - I've got a two star one, swapped out one of his moves and now all his moves do 2000+ damage. I'll put him in against much stronger wrestlers and if I can charge up his moves they're hosed.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

ShootaBoy posted:

I'm stuck with just the starter Reigns. It actually grinds on me because my top 3 guys are all loving Roman Reigns. My best striker is NXT Reigns, my only and therefor best powerhouse is modern day Reigns, and my best trickster is Shield Reigns. It's maddening.

:laffo: Send you phone to Connecticut, they'll probably hail it as the perfect version of Champions.

Also today I learned it's spelled Connecticut, huh.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

ShootaBoy posted:

aw man that sucks

before I got Kofi I was almost ready to train up my Ziggler acrobat since I pulled him at 2* silver, thank god I didnt

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Is Andre even worth upgrading?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Borrowed Ladder posted:

From what I've seen, Andre is one of the better Showboats. Yet again, Cena is really good too and everyone already has him.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Borrowed Ladder posted:

pour alcohol on your phone and he'll be unstoppable

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Wade Barrett is ridiculous - I've got a two star one, swapped out one of his moves and now all his moves do 2000+ damage. I'll put him in against much stronger wrestlers and if I can charge up his moves they're hosed.

Lookit dis beast

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
rusev lets you choose 2 gems to turn into Blast gems its really freakin strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MotU posted:

rusev lets you choose 2 gems to turn into Blast gems its really freakin strong

Curse you handsome Rusev, get in my team already :argh: