Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
Will probably get 2k15 for the PS4 since I haven't played any of them for a couple years. As long as I can make my custom finisher repeatedly punching and kicking a guy in the nuts as is my tradition then all will be okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
I have a Super Rare tag team of Kofi and Mr. McMahon. Just the thought of that makes me happy.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Blasmeister posted:

What are people's views on support cards? I current have a +6/+6 of 2 stats and -6/-6 off the other 2 stats in my lineup

Those seem like they're okay if you absolutely MUST WIN a round, but to me I'd rather just use Manager in the first round since that will boost all your cards for two stats for the duration of the battle.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Potsticker posted:

Eh, I much rather the other setup, though the only manager I had was the +3 uncommon one, so maybe the rarer ones are better?

Currently I'm at a 250-17, though, fallen from 200-10 earlier.
All I need is one more common Ryback and one Dean Ambrose to finish the Common Pokesex!

The rarer the support the higher the boost yes.