Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
I got too many Rares and nothing to really combine and now I am hitting the card limit constantly unless I feed wrestlers other dudes every few matches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Actually it is because I literally just started playing Friday and got stuck in a KOTR right off the bat so I haven't actually formulated a KOTR team for my actual bracket. I got P-R Orton, Kane, Hulk and Yoko now though!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Abrasive Obelisk posted:

So just in your rank?

Correct, same with People's Champ events

I keep pulling dupe Super Rares (I am in Ultra Rare tier) from my picks and now I have way too many pairs to level I am getting too lucky too early on

MotU fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Oct 4, 2014

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

BlueArmyMan posted:

I'd say the same about the rankings, since I've lost matches and gone up in rank.

I am pretty sure the rankings are delayed sometimes, like your previous match isn't counted until you do another

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Yeah I am content ot sit around 1900-2200 Rank, anything after that is a slog. I only worry about keeping my rank decent throughout the workday tomorrow, though I'll have a few hours between coming home and it ending

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
I am doing everything normally and not gaming it and I seem to be doing alright with Exhibitions/KotR? Like I am about 50% on 5 points and like 95% on the 3 point matches and easily hovering in the 1651-2500 Tier for 2x Cesaros (which is what I want). I'm currently in UR++ with a team of 1 P-UR and the rest P-SR. Does it completely fall off in the next tier or something?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
I'm just about into epic but my cards are all at 20, not maxed

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Hit Epic tier, got an Epic Brie Bella to replace my SR-Pro Paige woop

Also gonna get 2x Epic Cesaro so that'll be a nice start to this tier

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Does a card have to be in my inventory to be my Champ pic? Dual Sledgehammer HHH is no longer useful but I don't want a different pic

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Just fought a guy with a Diamond Randy, uriel34. He was in UR+ tier. What a crappy surprise :v:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Got a pair of UR Rick Rudes, I know who I am gonna set as my Champ from here on out (until I get a Razor Ramon pro)

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

RaceyBucket posted:

I would like to play as Jerry The King Lawler and beat up everyone and have Ultimo Dragon style belts draped across me so I hope it's him.

Same but King would only be interested in the Divas' belts

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

sticklefifer posted:

You forgot MMA enthusiast.

'best pure striker in the business' is way less believable than actual zombie-man

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

I Before E posted:

I want a wrestling game with a story mode that's styled after a Persona game

I want to spend time after the PPV with John Cena and have a heart to heart that allows me to use some of his skills

I want to do side quests backstage that involve getting a bunch of useless trinkets for Zeb Colter or feeding Lana's cat

But really I want to max out my Social Link with Cesaro

every game in existence can benefit from tacking on dating sim-esque systems

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Good, Enzo is in it. Now I can live video-vicariously through a fellow obnoxious person from NJ w/ friends way taller than him

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
give me a documentary in game form b/c i need to learn about this wrestler before I speak dumb poo poo

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Skunkrocker posted:

Yeah, you know what, you're right. His final match was in 2003. How many appearances has he had since then? I didn't know he had a retirement match. 2003 was a weird time period for me, so I had no idea, and assumed naturally that he had kept wrestling a bit longer. Especially with guys like DDP and such coming back, ya know, I wouldn't have been surprised at all to find out his last match was against Batista or Randy Orton or John Cena or someone; I know he didn't wrestle Punk, and honestly that's all I really knew. So I made an assumption and I was wrong and I admit that.

So what the gently caress is your problem?

2003 was also a weird time for me; luckily, I have had 12 years to find out what happened in that time period

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Gaz-L posted:

Have to justify those strip-club schoolgirl outfits in CAW somehow. (Seriously, can someone explain the logic behind those outfits she wore?)

cameron is good looking and that is it. use something that plays to that

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

triplexpac posted:

When I did my New Game+, it started me off with everything I had in my last fed.

My main guys are Dr. B., Star Boy, Arizona Chance, The Piranna. Other than that I have a dirtbike guy, a karate guy, an amateur wrestler with a huge head? Oh and the Rockers too.

is there any way to see "experience" on a card? I would like to know how close I am to maxing it, or what their max skills are

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Shima Honnou posted:

Are we sure it wasn't just Kevin Owens but in a tracksuit?

he's walking down the ramp, not back up it so my money is on Geoff Girthmann

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Fawf posted:

Wrestling might finally produce a decent video game

what a fool shoulda waited for MV

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
oh man im lollin that Bray and Cena get +15% bonus for both being in the nexus when tagging

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
luckily theres not a 30 day cooldown to use a character after you 'enhance' them

edit: i keep getting error 3006 when starting a match, any idea what that is?

MotU fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Jan 31, 2017

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
apparently it wasnt detecting some of my injured guys and was telling me they were fine

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
the fuse only works if you got the next rank card so like the silver card won't bring you to gold; bronze to silver is cheaper plus bypasses tokens I think I THINK idk I just started

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
is the best way for coins just to grind things you don't get too damaged doing for loot boxes or is there a good coin daily

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
game is good and i am enjoying it and even grinding for coins aint TOO terrible since i can do a lot in a row if I am strong against outclassed stages, just hopefully dont get a huge combo and pin them

although my strongest guy is a Gold Darren Young I got out of a box so loving laffo w/e game

i did just get a 2* Bronze Seth Rollins Architect so maybe he'll overtake D-Young

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
also dean's dailies rotate every 4 hours and offer diff rewards depending

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Hobo Clown posted:

Where are you getting new wrestlers? From matching lootboxes? I seem to only ever get coins.

do the missions til you get 400 cash then blow it on a box; also one of the missions gives you 400 of those premium points which is a wrestler. I got a gold Braun as well

lootboxes only give you coins/tokens/TP/briefcases (that can have the basic story wrestlers)

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
ok so after you clear out some missions they start having cooldowns; those ones can give large amounts of coins. I have one just to win fights that gives me 25,000 coins when I complete it (idk how many battles, its 4 hours til its active)

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
it comes in spurts. like youll be able to unlock like all the nxt hard modes but not clear them all then you can do more world tour then that walls then you go back to finish NXT hard mode etc etc

sprinkle in dailies and it should be steady on the slowish side for at least a while. Im sure it walls hard later tho

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
first European tour match is beatin me up. I keep forgetting to utilize props tho

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

triplexpac posted:

Do they not have the ability to trash missions for a new one? They did in the earlier release. You just cycle missions until you get some you can do, save the cash, buy new boxes. Eventually you will get a new character. Don't level him up, wait until you get missions that work for him. Rinse and repeat

you have to complete a bunch of requisite ones first, then you get the refreshable/trashable missions

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
man i need stupid gold 1* Boss tokens to evolve my showboats but i dont know where the hell they drop. i got like a ton of everything else except that

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i think the main gotcha is people spending Cash on card draws when you should spend some of the free cash on token bags to enhance the dudes you got

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
why come when i evolve one of my dudes from 1* Gold to 2* Bronze, one of the stars is hollow?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Gauntlet Blitz is a really weird event where you have to give them tickets to enter, then you build a team of your top guys. It's really difficult and doesn't really offer great rewards, plus the guys you choose for your teams get locked out of being used in any other matches (the road, LT tours, versus etc.). I don't like it one bit.

On the hollow stars thing, it just means that guy was evolved, he wasn't originally a 2* bronze.

does it mean he is WEAK GARBAGE or is it just an indicator

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i never had double dupes like that unless you count every free/victory loot giving me kane tp, forever

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
if only the Disel from the draw today in WWE Champions had Squisher it'd be complete

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Gaz-L posted:

You mean he has the hairflip?

the idle animation doesnt last long enough on the draw screen to check, i wish he actually had it