Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I have so many old Raw Deal cards and even the case and I don't know what the hell to do with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I've got a Raw Deal case chock full of old cards, with decks like Bischoff and Christian, etc. Would anyone be interested? I can take pictures later, if you want.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

DLC Inc posted:

Raw Deal was a legit great system that eventually got bogged down with a shitload of modifiers and mechanics but I still think some kind of digital mobile card game for that system would be fantastic

WWE taking something fun and over complicating it to the point of irritating everyone? Are you sure we're talking about the same company?