Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!
it was pretty cool when I finally broke though the barrier into Epic exhibition, so excited to get my guaranteed epic card!

Taunt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

More TEW questions: What do storylines even "do"? Do they give heat bonuses while the guys are in it? Do they give one-time bumps when you end them, like in EWR? Is ending them through the menu itself the only way to do it instead of there being an EWR-like blowoff match?

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

triplexpac posted:

Has there been any talk about when the next TEW will be?

Ryland literally just within the past week finished dev on World of MMA 4. maybe a new TEW is next for him, maybe something else.

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

much like everything to do with wrestle games career mode has been all downhill since No Mercy

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

triplexpac posted:

I was playing that post-Montreal Screwjob TEW mod as ECW. I had enough time to run 4 tv shows and a PPV, but then it dropped me down in size from Cult to Regional.

I think I figured out why it did that though... the mod maker set ECW to be 50 popular across the US, but only gave them TV in two areas. So my popularity would drop in areas I didn't run & didn't have TV.

At least that's my best guess. I am trying another time where I've given myself a TV deal across the US, we'll see if that does any better.

technically i think you only need high pop in two areas to keep Cult status

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

Both of these sound like the same problem which is that CC mods really aren't that well balanced yes

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

can someone just come out and say that the big difference is that no mercy is extremely ugly and 2k15 is fairly pretty? i know it's part of big Gamer Machismo to say that ~graphics don't matter only gameplay~ for whatever reason but come on

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

of course no mercy is ugly it's a loving nintendo 64 game. it's also actually a good game

agreed but i would rather have nakamura v. lou thesz in a bad game than polygons roughly shaped like them in a good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

Hoss Corncave posted:

Just going back to Buriki One and Giant Gram 2000 talk.

this all made me think of the best wrestling game ever made, Hybrid Heaven, where you can put hosed up alien monsters in the god drat sharpshooter