Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

For those playing SuperCard what's the best way to increase rank?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Fumaofthelake posted:

Always be playing Money in the Bank. For lower tier decks it's the only way to guarantee high cards. Never cash in unless you can get a pair, and your strong preference should be towards the limited edition card. Contracts carry over and again I can't stress enough how much of a waste it is to buy only one copy of the unique cards.

Play King of the Ring a lot. Sandbag if you can. Sandbagging is purposely using crap cards for your diva tag and one regular tag so you can concentrate your best cards elsewhere. It helps you get easier opponents since even within the same tier you'll be stacked up with players who have a similar bar length to you.

Play Ranked when you can. It gives more drops than Wild and you want energy to refill your King of the Ring.

Join a team even if it's a random group and get whatever cards you can that way.

Really if you want to advance you have to play a shitload or be happy with very incremental gains. Sometimes it's that way even if you play a lot too.

Very helpful thanks.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Any goon teams have a spot for a bad player in SuperCard?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Demp posted:

Hey Invalid Validation there's now a spot open in LLJK if you still want in. Just send a request to the team (jut search for LLJK) and post your Supercard name in here so I'll know who you are and we'll get you in there before the next team event starts!

Thanks and requested name is Gesten.

Never mind I don't meet the deck requirements.

Invalid Validation fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jan 3, 2017

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Requested goonworldorder under Mezz.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I got stuck doing the campaign what's a good way to farm coins to level up a guy?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Does anyone know what gauntlet blitz tickets are for in WWE Champions? I've got them maxed out and I have no idea what to do with them.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

If everyone quit buying wwe games every year they might readjust their give no shits policy.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

If your bar hits danger you lose automatically if you're pinned.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Welcome to free to play mobile games.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I'm still playing champions! Just too bad there isn't anything to do with factions right now and I'm super glad I managed to get the faction heal quest done before everyone quit playing.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

What are you guys watching? Sounds fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I kinda like the movement. WWE games are too rigid.