Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

More Sim than arcade is good to me, but I hope the minigame stuff is over quick cause that could get old fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

BigRed0427 posted:

Good News: I got a Rare Diva :woop:

Bad News: It's Eva Marie :gonk:

I'd kill for a rare Eva Marie, so far I have noticed the most important card to have is probably your diva. I have an uncommon AJ and she just gets hosed and hosed by anything of a higher rarity if its been leveled up at all.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

thatguyclint posted:

I've got an almost fully trained up, Pro'd AJ, and she's about as good (especially on Speed/Charisma) as a regular Uncommon diva of any kind. Still get stomped by Rare/SR Divas, though.

Ive noticed the gap between uncommon->rare seems to be the biggest. Leveled up commons can beat uncommons and leveled up rares can beat super rares, but my crappy uncommon aj auto loses to rare/super rares basically for free.

*ed*

just to say though, this game does not seem to be p2w in any form. I have naturally already gotten 4 super rares(technically 5, as I now have a PRO eric rowan :unsmith:)

Evil Canadian fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Aug 14, 2014

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Mukaikubo posted:

Dear Smarks:

Don't be dicks when you get to ask questions in front of a livestreamed national audience. You look stupid, not cool and with-it.

P.S. Where's the rest of the roster? That was like 20 dudes...

Yeah not much of a reveal. Bunch of obvious stuff and Tyson Kidd, leaving like 50 more spots open.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Using tablet and yeah the click bottom button bug works there too, kinda just killed my want to play the game cause now my maxed out SR Pro Rowan can just auto-beat everyone by himself.

Evil Canadian fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Aug 18, 2014

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Wow, this is basically everything I ever wanted out of a career mode, and the fact that your friends caws can join in will only spice things up. Hopefully my freakish dwarf CN Ponk can ruin someones day.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Roman Reigns posted:

I'd be surprised if the 2k15 roster is updated appearance-wise to how performers look now, considering how far behind 2k14 was.

I can't find a source offhand but I do remember reading the cutoff being later than usual this year, so things should be a bit more current hopefully?

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

I just hope the ps4 version is the full fledged game proper. If Story creator was cut from the ps4 version as well that would be all sorts of messed up.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

A bit of an annoyance, but doesn't hurt the actual gameplay in anyway so I will be still getting it :shrug:

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

If its anything like the older games, you get ____ slots per profile save anyway, so its not the most impossible thing to work around.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

TheJoker138 posted:

So does it just play like the last one, basically? I have it pre-ordered for PS4 so I haven't been able to play it yet, but I'm expecting just better graphics on the same old game, really.

There is more changes gameplay wise than from 13 to 2k14 anyways. Stamina has returned which to me is huge and a big reason why SvR06 is my favourite game in the series. The My Career mode looks friggin amazing for a multitude of reasons such as friend list caws populating your career mode to help/hurt you where appropriate.

Smaller caw list sucks but like I mentioned has no effect on gameplay, and gameplay is the seller for me this time around.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

pressedbunny posted:

Stamina was in the last fewgames, too, it's just that it was turned off by default in the options menu. Same goes for weight classes.

Stamina for running around yeah, not for every little thing you do is tied into this stamina bar and if you run out you pass out, no.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Yeah so this will make higher end CAW work(like recreating vidya game characters and such) way better and easier, no more 100 layers of paint to recreate poo poo, I am now even more hype.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Uh that is news to me, where did you get that?

As I knew it, it stood unresolved whether or not ps4/bone had story creation.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

TheJoker138 posted:

Someone mentioned it here as one of the things that's been totally stripped out of the game this year. A few pages ago, I think? Unless I'm misremembering and it's only the last gen version they took it out of.

I think you are misremembering, I have been sperging out on following the current gen version and I have not seen anything as of yet. Now it could very well be that there will be no story creator in ps4/bone version, but there has been no official word either way yet.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

John Cena posted:

It is not in the Next Gen version.

If its not then its not, but source?

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

triplexpac posted:

I didn't really notice it either until it was pointed out to me, then the game was kinda ruined for me.

Same here, I never actually kinda paid attention to it but once it was pointed out, I could never un-see it.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

I am pretty sure that list is full of poo poo?

I mean, like here is a 1v1 ladder match right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozO15Zx7SIM

*ed*

and here is triple threat extreme rules match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pznrs2n2iLU

Evil Canadian fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Nov 16, 2014

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Sky Shadowing posted:

I've watched some streams, and I'm pretty impressed. It sucks to lose a lot of features, and if the Creation Suite was your thing probably better to ignore this version, but I think the actual gameplay, for the first time in years, took a substantial leap forward. MyCareer mode seems to be a lot of fun.

It's a solid foundation that will eventually lead to great games.

Yeah mycareer looks great, and the actual GAMEPLAY(which people seem to be ignoring) seems a lot better this year, so I am still very much looking forward to the game.

That and being able to mess with the base wrestlers like you would a CAW will lead to some funny stuff.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Played some exhibitions and game feels a lot weightier in a really good way, stamina plays out just as good as I thought it would and the tons and tons of new interstitial animations are great, really make everything feel a lot better.

The grappling minigame kinda is boring and I will more than likely just turn that off though.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

I dunno if dlc and the accelerator are still being a butt on the ps4 version, but you can snag em from here anyway https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/search/f=%5Ewwe%2B2k15%7Cbucket~games?scope=sceapp&smcid=sceapp

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Ok customizing the regular wrestlers kinda owns, I have made Cenation fanboy Rusev complete with wristbands and hat and everything. Also it lets you import customized wrestlers into your My career incase you wanted to play as a real guy instead of a CAW.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Abu Dave posted:

Is there really no way to edit / copy your MyCarear CAW ? Dumb.

Uh yeah there is, you can edit all you want within mycareer. If you wanna export your guy out of mycareer you have to at least get out of NXT though.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Aw looks like Immortals is not out on android yet as far as I can tell(not on the play store that I can see) :(

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

D'lo loving brown is in the game, that is the most important thing.

I remember my first wrestling game ever was WWF warzone and I destroyed everyone with D'lo, and now I can finally relive that.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

zakharov posted:

Those games were, in fact, bad

*enters 18 button combo for tombstone piledriver, fails* *loses*

SmackDown series for life, brother

Smackdown wasn't out yet ya jabroni.

Also most smackdowns suck except here comes the pain and svr2006.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Astro7x posted:

The roster reveal has been so messed up I can't even follow it anymore. Like... Is there anywhere that a sensical list of all combined announcements live that's sorted in a way that makes sense? I'll just wait until the game comes out and look at a list of who is NOT in the game.

No Snitsky or Hassan, meaning the game will never achieve true greatness.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Well re: the new game, even if Raw isn't treating him right, the new game is doing right by Rusev https://instagram.com/p/84HAI3lUWS/?r=1699829137

He even kicks the back and everything :3:

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Lady Naga posted:

They were suggesting a fighting game-style release, like how Street Fighter didn't get individual DLC, but re-releases with additional characters (or digital upgrades to the base game, I suppose).

Well now the SF model is actually going to be release individual DLC so that's where the money is I guess.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Lady Naga posted:

Isn't it a Killer Impact/MOBA thing where there's a rotation of free characters every week?

Nope, buy the game to get the 16 characters, then every ??? length of time here is a new character for you to buy.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Despite its many, many faults. Last years game was the best playing game they put out in years, now with some features getting put back in to beef it up I got some hopes for it.

I will wait to see what CAW options are in though because that is make or break for me, was too light last year.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Ok so 2k16 has create-a-sloth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Ea1TY01qA (skip to about 2:15ish)

Masks you put on even map to your deformity so that is a pretty big win in my book.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Alright yeah, the freaks are back in force for 2k16 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyUcgLL-5UU

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Yeah I was gonna say, what was the last game to have GM mode anyway.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

I'm getting it just based on the fact I can make big head freaks and thats enough for me :unsmith:

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Announcer has straight up real Mortal Kombat names in there :swoon:

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

89 posted:

What does everybody think? I haven't bought a WWE game since 2K14

Gameplay is the same great one 2k15 had(which is the only thing 2k15 had), and the creation suite this year actually is quite indepth. Those are the 2 things I care about so I imagine ill be happy for quite some time.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Bah a bunch of MK names yet they can't be bothered to add cage to the last name list. Well hello Johnny Dondelinger.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

Fawf posted:

All the CAW options in the world don't matter IMO without a story creator to contextualize the madness :(

Story is nice, but CAWs are better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

If you are looking to fill up your caws, I have created PSP favourite, the Bog How.

Just search the online I guess. I also created some real bangers like Caucasian Kamala and Johnny Cage.